Kids attacked near school

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame the same couldnt be said for all those bypassers and big burly builders that  stood by and filmed Lee Rigby having his head hacked off🤔...the moment that happened...This country died a death..an

Simple as this lads being politically correct and leaving the gardai deal with it protective scum and government won't listen then something has to be done,historically in Ireland oppressed people res

No its not, its showing the c**ts in charge that the natives have had enough, if the government wont sort it then the people will at street level

Posted Images

All these abbreviation's have lost me on this thread, f**k me lads don't forget the fact its not each other we should be falling out with, Its the Government that's is letting in millions of people a year with no idea what the f**k they will do, once here, 

2 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Ignore that tool,I'm furthest from left than anyone could be ,the only left turn I take is at the end of the road heading for work lol...anyway blast on ,I got more important things to be concerned about 

maybe you worked less jig more effort into that saluki it wouldn’t of  been wasted and would come back lol 

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

maybe you worked less jig more effort into that saluki it wouldn’t of  been wasted and would come back lol 

Thanks for the concern lol...keep trying,the more you write the less I care ,....yeah I should go on the dole ,that's your mentality,...you don't look like you could do a hard day's work ,....or walk too far for that matter lol....enjoy your life,...don't worry about me,I'm doing great,works good for the soul and a good example to yer kids,...

Edited by jigsaw
29 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

lol never been on the dole in me life you fruitcake lol 

you ever seen me ? wtf you on about lol 

get a pic up of your dogs i’ll do the same and will see who puts the miles in ? 

2 hours ago, paul sr said:

Senator sharon keogan has called for a national vigil for the parnell stabbing victims tomorrow evening .

Lighting candles and all those peaceful vigils will have no effect on those who are voted in to rule us in their madness of letting people into our countries who wish us harm. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Casso said:

🤣, full of shit 

the only thing you’d turn to the UVF for,  is feeding your habit. 

Loyalist paramilitaries = Drug dealing, racketeering, loan sharking, prostitution and any other nasty shite they can bring to their communities. 

Aye they'll be the saviours. 

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Loyalist paramilitaries = Drug dealing, racketeering, loan sharking, prostitution and any other nasty shite they can bring to their communities. 

Aye they'll be the saviours. 

It’s all gone a bit wonky…..I was just making an observation when somebody mentioned how a paramilitary may resurface to fight against mass immigration, that in fact it would be more likely to be the opposing paramilitary who sympathised with the “No” to mass immigration in this scenario.

Seeing as they have historical links with nationalists in the UK etc etc and the ra have only ever been anti British with their political wing currently very pro immigration.

(blimey, this is exhausting ! Lol )

I just thought it was a funny situation that in the context of fighting for Irish people against mass immigration most peoples enemy would actually be the friend ! Lol 

By the way, I agree with your view of these former paramilitary organisations……what else is the skill set any good for once they stop killing each other. 

It wasn’t meant to turn into “paramilitary top trumps” lol 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

no about an hour ago 

I just have to ask…..why did you take a (all be it well composed) picture of the bill at the curry house ?…….

Most excellent composition mate, your wasted doing whatever you do…..I think you should take up Take-a-Way advertising photography full time ! 
Top marks young man 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, WILF said:

I just have to ask…..why did you take a (all be it well composed) picture of the bill at the curry house ?…….

Most excellent composition mate, your wasted doing whatever you do…..I think you should take up Take-a-Way advertising photography full time ! 
Top marks young man 

because i’d had a look threw phone while they facked off to the toilet seen jig saying i was a dole head just as the bill  came   so took a pic to show him what me dole money had just bought me 

• Like 2