Dave Courtney dead

3 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

They are looking at her breasts cause they are lower than her minge no wonder they get knocked out with the duster. Ffs 

She plays Shampagne (yup,that’s the spelling) in his movie Gatwick Gangsters.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe he came to the realisation that he was a complete and utter melt ?    a big loss to British comedy 

Its no secret that any genuinely active person within the fields he pretended to be in gave him a wide berth and avoided him like the plague but thats not to say he wasnt a funny character and in all

Personally I'm not interested who's got what or how much or how they have got it I have a good life now I can look after the kids and grand kids I don't drive high end motors but what I have I own and

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

One last Danger wank with a shooter in  your mouth?

That Michael Hutchins fella made hundred million quid...when he died wanking on the loo🤣

Self suicide !……what a tune !

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, Dutch said:

I didn’t know him personally but found myself in his company twice and he was a good laugh - he didn’t seem to take himself seriously. How can you be an active criminal and a celebrity -the 2 don’t go hand in hand

Not a nice way to check out 

Exactly,nothing changes you either keep your nut down and earn dough or you run around shouting your mouth off not earning dough then having to demean yourself telling stupid stories in books and now podcasts......all aimed at naive idiots only one rung of the ladder below the people writing them !

• Like 1