Dave Courtney dead

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe he came to the realisation that he was a complete and utter melt ?    a big loss to British comedy 

Its no secret that any genuinely active person within the fields he pretended to be in gave him a wide berth and avoided him like the plague but thats not to say he wasnt a funny character and in all

Personally I'm not interested who's got what or how much or how they have got it I have a good life now I can look after the kids and grand kids I don't drive high end motors but what I have I own and

Posted Images

Its no secret that any genuinely active person within the fields he pretended to be in gave him a wide berth and avoided him like the plague but thats not to say he wasnt a funny character and in all fairness a pretty harmless chap.....i actually think he took the emphasis off real criminals of the era to a certain degree i dont think anyone really had any issues with him apart from other " celebrity " criminals doing the same thing none of them were money people anyway it was all about the notoriety 🙄.......bit of a wally yes,but shame to see he's passed.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 15
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Its no secret that any genuinely active person within the fields he pretended to be in gave him a wide berth and avoided him like the plague but thats not to say he wasnt a funny character and in all fairness a pretty harmless fella.....i actually think he took the emphasis off real criminals of the era to a certain degree i dont think anyone really had any issues with him other than the other " celebrity " criminals who played along with it as well,none of them were money people it was all about the notoriety 🙄.......bit of a wally yes,but shame to see he's passed.

I didn’t know him personally but found myself in his company twice and he was a good laugh - he didn’t seem to take himself seriously. How can you be an active criminal and a celebrity -the 2 don’t go hand in hand

Not a nice way to check out 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Its no secret that any genuinely active person within the fields he pretended to be in gave him a wide berth and avoided him like the plague but thats not to say he wasnt a funny character and in all fairness a pretty harmless chap.....i actually think he took the emphasis off real criminals of the era to a certain degree i dont think anyone really had any issues with him apart from other " celebrity " criminals doing the same thing none of them were money people anyway it was all about the notoriety 🙄.......bit of a wally yes,but shame to see he's passed.

Looking like someone got rid of him, cctv shows two fellas going in the front door with a gun. And he had a pillow over his face and a glove on? 

maybe he wanted it to be a who done it scenario.. 

3 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Looking like someone got rid of him, cctv shows two fellas going in the front door with a gun. And he had a pillow over his face and a glove on? 

maybe he wanted it to be a who done it scenario.. 

you rekon hes been bumped off then?

Looks like pure Theatre to me, but harmless enough and he seems to value those around him, Never ever herd of the bloke before reading this thread. But if he did choose the time for his own end after a terminal diagnosis, Then good on him, i say. 

I think he was pretty funny tbh

i personally think he took the cowardly way out an popped himself off i don’t believe 2 dudes went in with guns showing for a cctv to pick up it just sounds gangster to make him sound not a coward in the way he chose to go