• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Time to face reality lads we've lost the fckn war, unless something really radical were to happen and in all honesty I cant see it

Long time lost, I see it every single day when I go into the city,realism.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Time to face reality lads we've lost the fckn war, unless something really radical were to happen and in all honesty I cant see it

What war was that mate ?

We haven’t been at war, we’ve been actively aiding and abetting the illegals; picking them up in the channel, putting them up in hotels, feeding and clothing them.

Its looking more and more that the government , the politicians and the establishment are at war with US !

Cheers.

• Like 4

Dogs are considered haram in Islam because they are believed to be unclean. When it comes to Islamic teachings, dogs are regarded as impure, and their presence may affect the purity of a Muslim’s prayer.

Dogs are also seen as a potential source of disease and their saliva is considered unclean. Despite these religious beliefs, it is important to note that attitudes towards dogs can vary among different interpretations of Islam and among individual Muslims.

Just been in some social housing doing mice. Fckin dump, realised it was full of young African asylum seekers. Living like animals. Horrible surly sods, won't speak to you if you smile and greet them. House full of mice as it's a dump, rubbish and food waste thrown on the floor and out the back door 

Driving through the town and I sees the security guard chasing the same lads out of Aldi, they were smiling and laughing and shouting abuse at him. 

What the f**k is happening! 

Sad thing is the same street is looked over by a massive mural of local first world war soldiers. 

National suicide 

PXL_20240201_134726451.MP.jpg

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Sad 1
34 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Could you not just put a couple of screws in the door and torch it, should sort the mouse problem right out lol 

I don't want to actually cure the mouse problem. The mice have more right to live there than them. I can assure you British wildlife will continue to live there 😁

• Haha 4