Just now, tatsblisters said:

Probably down to his indoctrinated faith Islam were the followers of that barbaric religion life means nothing to them as it's been proved beyond doubt. 

Acid attacks used to be quite rare in the UK, that's provable by statistics. It's a common form of attack in parts of Asia. Acid attacks are increasing in the UK. Hmmnnnnn

• Like 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Corkhill said:

If that's what god finds acceptable than fcuk god!

I don't believe in any of that nonsense called religion or god nor ever will. Though those that do that's their choice but definitely not for me. 

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Corkhill said:

Tad harsh for some cases.

I know a bloke who got 12 month for patting a woman train conductors arse after a football match. He's a manager on a building site and is married with kids, I think there's a debate on if he actually did it as he gets in a right tangle because he can't sup for shit. 

Who does something like that,when you have a mrs and little ones at home?..Sounds like a right slimy so and so.....drink/drugs is no excuse..

• Like 2
10 hours ago, mackem said:

Acid attacks used to be quite rare in the UK, that's provable by statistics. It's a common form of attack in parts of Asia. Acid attacks are increasing in the UK. Hmmnnnnn

Popular in Jamaica apparently....cheaper than bullets 👍

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Who does something like that,when you have a mrs and little ones at home?..Sounds like a right slimy so and so.....drink/drugs is no excuse..

Again, I don't know if he did it, rumour is that he didn't. But, you can't have been on many away trains, it's not my scene but to think  that dozens of pissed up men are going to not act up is thinking again. And, I know of the bloke, he's never done anything remotely similar in decades of boozing in local pubs.

So, like I said, gas them all is very dramatic.

23 hours ago, mackem said:

More than a coincidence.

These Muslim immigrants are completely different to EU immigrants - they’ve a different agenda. Why don’t we don’t we learn from Swedens mistakes

• Like 4
On 31/01/2024 at 20:25, Bakerboy said:

Time to face reality lads we've lost the fckn war, unless something really radical were to happen and in all honesty I cant see it

We have mate most definitely and anyone who thinks we will one day take back our country I am sorry to say it will never happen not in my lifetime anyway. I will again refer to the miners strike when the establishment put the full force of the police to use in smashing protests and actions and anyone who doesn't believe me watch the second program on the miners strike on ch4 about Orgreave. In the line of the Bachmann Turner Overdrive song baby you ain't seen nothing yet as to what the establishment is capable of. 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

We have mate most definitely and anyone who thinks we will one day take back our country I am sorry to say it will never happen not in my lifetime anyway. I will again refer to the miners strike when the establishment put the full force of the police to use in smashing protests and actions and anyone who doesn't believe me watch the second program on the miners strike on ch4 about Orgreave. In the line of the Bachmann Turner Overdrive song baby you ain't seen nothing yet as to what the establishment is capable of. 

I showed some young lads in work with me some of the Orgreave footage, they couldn't believe what they were seeing, don't know why it wasn't a new thing Churchill sent the British Army in to sort out the fuss in Tonypandy, British troops against British people, not the type of history they taught us at school

• Thanks 1
45 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

I showed some young lads in work with me some of the Orgreave footage, they couldn't believe what they were seeing, don't know why it wasn't a new thing Churchill sent the British Army in to sort out the fuss in Tonypandy, British troops against British people, not the type of history they taught us at school

Imagine the outcry if mounted police charged into a crowd of pro Palistine protesters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

More than a coincidence.

These Muslim immigrants are completely different to EU immigrants - they’ve a different agenda. Why don’t we don’t we learn from Swedens mistakes

Acid attacks are most common in India,Pakistan,Afghan and Bangladesh,people bring their customs with them when they migrate.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Imagine the outcry if mounted police charged into a crowd of pro Palistine protesters.

I think that one statement sums up the death of great britain. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

There is a group of people near me though they have been infiltrated by some of the left wing looneys called Orgreave truth and justice campaign I have berated them a few times on social media telling them to move on and the cost of a public inquiry would be a waste of money after seeing the independent film footage and not from the main stream media an inquiry would be an eye opener to those who think the state would never turn on it's own people in a time of civil unrest. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
20 hours ago, Corkhill said:

Again, I don't know if he did it, rumour is that he didn't. But, you can't have been on many away trains, it's not my scene but to think  that dozens of pissed up men are going to not act up is thinking again. And, I know of the bloke, he's never done anything remotely similar in decades of boozing in local pubs.

So, like I said, gas them all is very dramatic.

Women are entitled, particularly in our British nation, to work for a living without having their 'arse felt' AKA sexual assault by some drunk slabber of whatever ethnicity.  Show a bit of respect.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, littlefish said:

Women are entitled, particularly in our British nation, to work for a living without having their 'arse felt' AKA sexual assault by some drunk slabber of whatever ethnicity.  Show a bit of respect.

I agree, but that is relatively minor compared to serious sexual assault such as rape. If we were to class it all as the same, flashers would be gassed as well, would that also include birds getting their tits out?

11 minutes ago, Corkhill said:

I agree, but that is relatively minor compared to serious sexual assault such as rape. If we were to class it all as the same, flashers would be gassed as well, would that also include birds getting their tits out?d

Do you have daughters?

• Confused 1