• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.Β  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin πŸ‘

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

On 13/11/2023 at 16:54, mackem said:

Best thing anyone can do is invest in your kids education,motivate them,open their minds to the possibilities,because the employment market is changing,I was at a party last night,the majority of people there were African/Asian immigrants,all educated,spoke to one guy who had a masters,an Asian bloke from poverty who had 6 siblings all graduated to escape their homeland and all now in the states/Canada earning beaucoup dollars,as more skilled immigrants flood into the UK there’s going to be pressure on the skilled jobs market with real competition.

People wont do that though mate.Theyd sooner just moan and pass blame.If people from absolute shit holes can get a degree off the back of hard work then theres no reason why anybody cant get one in a country where everybody has the right to a free education.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, downsouth said:

People wont do that though mate.Theyd sooner just moan and pass blame.If people from absolute shit holes can get a degree off the back of hard work then theres no reason why anybody cant get one in a country where everybody has the right to a free education.

The reason they do it is to better their life,when your on the bottom the only way your going to climb the ladder is through education.I just went to the hospital my missus used to work in while she went up to her old ward to see some mates,most of them are immigrants.When I was a kid my parents were dumb fuckers,I wanted to go to university,I remember my dad saying don’t be stupid get a job,I made sure from when they were small both my kids understood university would follow school.

• Thanks 1
23 hours ago, WILF said:

Unless we elect people who won’t let them flood in and prefer, instead, to invest in our own people ?

But,Canada and America were built on immigration Canada is trying to Attract half a million skilled immigrants annually at the moment,my youngest son and his girl are in the states because of their education.I have been banging on for years about skilling the UK up,but if todays kids don’t want it what’s the alternative?

31 minutes ago, mackem said:

The reason they do it is to better their life,when your on the bottom the only way your going to climb the ladder is through education.I just went to the hospital my missus used to work in while she went up to her old ward to see some mates,most of them are immigrants.When I was a kid my parents were dumb fuckers,I wanted to go to university,I remember my dad saying don’t be stupid get a job,I made sure from when they were small both my kids understood university would follow school.

I didnt want to go to school from 14 even though I could be academic so my old man said get a job then instead of saying get your arse to school.Ive been the complete opposite.My daughter is autistic and is practically non verbal with anybody she doesnt know well and trust but is doing extremly well at grammer school.But I made sure she knew her alphabet,Could count well into double figurΓ«s,could write her own name and read small words long before she started primary school.I would practice her weekly spellings and times tables at primary.I make sure the first thing she does is her homework and check it every night before she has her phone or does gaming And make sure Im constantly reminding her that with the right education she can do anything she wants rather than ending up beaten up before the age of 50 like me.But too many people in this country seem to think they're owed something or its not fair that they havnt got what somebody else has and its normally them that moan about foreigners taking all the jobs.If someones worked hard and continues to work hard to get what they want regardless of where they're from then best of luck to them but on the same note if all some fu**er is after is after a hand out then f**k em.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
28 minutes ago, downsouth said:

I didnt want to go to school from 14 even though I could be academic so my old man said get a job then instead of saying get your arse to school.Ive been the complete opposite.My daughter is autistic and is practically non verbal with anybody she doesnt know well and trust but is doing extremly well at grammer school.But I made sure she knew her alphabet,Could count well into double figurΓ«s,could write her own name and read small words long before she started primary school.I would practice her weekly spellings and times tables at primary.I make sure the first thing she does is her homework and check it every night before she has her phone or does gaming And make sure Im constantly reminding her that with the right education she can do anything she wants rather than ending up beaten up before the age of 50 like me.But too many people in this country seem to think they're owed something or its not fair that they havnt got what somebody else has and its normally them that moan about foreigners taking all the jobs.If someones worked hard and continues to work hard to get what they want regardless of where they're from then best of luck to them but on the same note if all some fu**er is after is after a hand out then f**k em.

Every credit to you downsouth your doing your daughter proudΒ  my lad is autistic he's 16 he's been working with me for the last 6 months whilst doing his education he started of brushing and cleaning up and now lays porcelain flags fences and lays astro turf as good as anyone his OCD makes him strive to do every job better than the last he's a perfectionist my biggest problem with him he's so independent and drilling in to him there's no I in teamΒ 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, downsouth said:

Im pretty sure everyone in this country has the opportunity to get an education if they can be bothered.

Β 

1 hour ago, mackem said:

But,Canada and America were built on immigration Canada is trying to Attract half a million skilled immigrants annually at the moment,my youngest son and his girl are in the states because of their education.I have been banging on for years about skilling the UK up,but if todays kids don’t want it what’s the alternative?

It’s not worth getting into a discussion about why I think it’s worth and better value to be investing in our own instead of importing other peoples …..if you have them written off then I definitely won’t change your mind.Β 

Telling our young they are worth nothing and have noΒ value in their own land is a disease that has been catching for a long time.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Β 

…..if you have them written off then I definitely won’t change your mind.Β 

Telling our young they are worth nothing and have noΒ value in their own land is a disease that has been catching for a long time.

I never told my own though,I told my kids education is the key.I can see highly skilled migrants every day of the week coming to the west,it’s a reality,I actually see it,but I came from an area where the average aspiration was just to get a job.The average kid in some country’s wants to be a doctor,engineer,something of real value,the average kid on my old estate wants a job in Nissan.

2 hours ago, mackem said:

Depriving developing country’s of much needed highly skilled people so that we don’t have to bother paying to lift up our own is a crime every bit as savage as slavery, the fact we pay them makes everyone feel ok about it…..except our abandoned generations of course !Β 

• Like 1
Just now, mackem said:

I never told my own though,I told my kids education is the key.I can see highly skilled migrants every day of the week coming to the west,it’s a reality,I actually see it,but I came from an area where the average aspiration was just to get a job.The average kid in some country’s wants to be a doctor,engineer,something of real value,the average kid on my old estate wants a job in Nissan.

Because every bit of propaganda and rhetoric they have been exposed to their whole lives has told them that’s the very best than can ever hope to be……we keep getting told these migrants are getting us out of trouble when the fact it they are saving the government money and helping with the plan to undermine the indigenous European.Β 

• Like 2