Just now, WILF said:

Depriving developing country’s of much needed highly skilled people so that we don’t have to bother paying to lift up our own is a crime every bit as savage as slavery, the fact we pay them makes everyone feel ok about it…..

No,you’re wrong,let’s just say the Philippines as an example?One of its biggest exports is humans,look how much remittance flows into the country from Medical professionals and engineers exported abroad to send cash back.Everyone I ever met there wanted to work abroad,there’s a huge industry built around it,the country survives on it.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Because every bit of propaganda and rhetoric they have been exposed to their whole lives has told them that’s the very best than can ever hope to be……we keep getting told these migrants are getting us out of trouble when the fact it they are saving the government money and helping with the plan to undermine the indigenous European. 

No,parenting Wilf,it begins at home,that’s where the seeds are sown.

10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Depriving developing country’s of much needed highly skilled people so that we don’t have to bother paying to lift up our own is a crime 

I always said train Brit kids,but nursing isn’t a popular course in the UK,Sunderland uni is about to attract more foreign students as it’s doing a medicine course,again not really popular with Brit kids,I saw three doctors today when I went to Ottawa hospital with my Mrs to see some of her old mates,the three doctors were Asian,even poverty stricken third world parents have aspirations for their kids,the more you learn the more you earn was something I drummed into my kids from a young age.

“Depriving developing countries’ can be looked at from different perspectives.

Yes, I agree that taking doctors , nurses etc from their country can be seen as detrimental, but on the other hand, I’ve worked with many TCN’s who went to work overseas and spent every penny they earned on educating and training their children, who went on to have better, more lucrative careers than their parents in their own countries.

I knew TCN’s who were electricians, HVAC techs, mechanics, whose money spent on their children enabled them to become pilots, engineers, doctors, dentists, etc in their homeland, something that wouldn’t have been possible if their parents hadn’t left home in the first place.

Two sides of a conundrum.

Cheers.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, mackem said:

No,you’re wrong,let’s just say the Philippines as an example?One of its biggest exports is humans,look how much remittance flows into the country from Medical professionals and engineers exported abroad to send cash back.Everyone I ever met there wanted to work abroad,there’s a huge industry built around it,the country survives on it.

Exporting humans from a country where you can buy a baby for a bottle of HP sauce and allowing money to flow out of your own domestic market……sounds fantastic ! 

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

“Depriving developing countries’ can be looked at from different perspectives.

Yes, I agree that taking doctors , nurses etc from their country can be seen as detrimental, but on the other hand, I’ve worked with many TCN’s who went to work overseas and spent every penny they earned on educating and training their children, who went on to have better, more lucrative careers than their parents in their own countries.

I knew TCN’s who were electricians, HVAC techs, mechanics, whose money spent on their children enabled them to become pilots, engineers, doctors, dentists, etc in their homeland, something that wouldn’t have been possible if their parents hadn’t left home in the first place.

Two sides of a conundrum.

Cheers.

Exactly,it’s nothing like slavery,slaves are taken against their will and forced into servitude,OFW’s PAY to work abroad.I know immigrants here on 100k plus dollars,living in 5 bed detached houses driving decent motors and sending cash back to the third world to educate nieces and nephews who want a slice of the pie,the labour market in the west is changing quickly.

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Exporting humans from a country where you can buy a baby for a bottle of HP sauce and allowing money to flow out of your own domestic market……sounds fantastic ! 

I never said it was fantastic,but it’s nothing akin to slavery as you put it and it IS happening,ever been to a hospital in Dublin?I know quite a few foreign nurses working in Ireland,things are changing.

8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Don’t hate the players Wilf,hate the game.I always say Brit kids need to skill up,they are falling behind.

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

Exactly,it’s nothing like slavery,slaves are taken against their will and forced into servitude,OFW’s PAY to work abroad.I know immigrants here on 100k plus dollars,living in 5 bed detached houses driving decent motors and sending cash back to the third world to educate nieces and nephews who want a slice of the pie,the labour market in the west is changing quickly.

With such skilled people think about how good these country’s could be and how many lives would be saved if we made these people stay in situ in their country’s of origin, many of which need constant help to just stop people dying of disease and poverty.

And imagine what a transformation we could could experience in our own society if we reminded our young that their ancestors invented nearly all the things these people want, automation, technical engineering, medical science ad infinitum and encouraged and helped them to follow suit.

Imagine if we lifted our own up instead of keep telling them that they couldn’t survive alone without help from the 3rd world !

Imagine if we aspired to give them back that pride and sense of responsibility and social conscience instead of keep dumping them at the bottom of the heap.

From  bricklayers to brain surgeons, all of merit and value…..we all valued that once, now we just order them in !

11 minutes ago, mackem said:

I never said it was fantastic,but it’s nothing akin to slavery as you put it and it IS happening,ever been to a hospital in Dublin?I know quite a few foreign nurses working in Ireland,things are changing.

No, it’s worse because these country’s really need these people !

Just now, WILF said:

With such skilled people think about how good these country’s could be and how many lives would be saved 

They don’t want to stay in their countries of origins,they study and actually pay to get out,visit a hospital,ask a nurse.

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

No, it’s worse because these country’s really need these people !

They need the money Philippines has half a million qualified nurses,they cap those allowed to work abroad through the POEA to 5000 a year,that’s not including the huge fresh crop of annual graduates,they have plenty of people who all study to get out and send cash back,they wouldn’t understand your logic.

Edited by mackem
1 minute ago, mackem said:

They don’t want to stay in their countries of origins,they study and actually pay to get out,visit a hospital,ask a nurse.

I know they don’t want to, we should make them because that is the logical and kind thing to do. 

The present situation is lose/lose for everyone !

Just now, WILF said:

I know they don’t want to, we should make them because that is the logical and kind thing to do. 

No logic for them and certainly not kind,they want the cash remitted back home to educate,prosper,and thrive,and we can’t make them stay there,there’s a skills shortage in the west,hospitals are desperate for staff,I know that.

1 minute ago, mackem said:

They need the money Philippines has half a million qualified nurses,they cap those allowed to work abroad through the POEA to 5000 a year,that’s not including the huge fresh crop of annual graduates,they have plenty of people who all study to get out and send cash back,they wouldn’t understand your logic.

If they have such a massive crop of highly skilled people then I’m sure they could soon work out how get their country’s to prosperity…..if the silly old unskilled white trash can do it on the postage stamp that is the British isles then I’m sure all these highly skilled people who we are told we couldn’t tie our own shoe laces without can more than manage it.