5 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:
WWW.HERITAGEANDDESTINY.COM

just got my copy of heritage and destiny. I would recommend all nationalists subscribe to these last print news outlets and support good active nationalism.

PXL_20231108_183309902.jpg

Been supporting them for more years than i care to remember.......we was sticking these about East London as spotty little 17 year olds !

Sorry for being a boring repetitive prick saying " we told you so " but having watched people become brainwashed into thinking we was the big bad guys over the years its ironic really how the talking points and issues us thicko's were raising back then are so prevalent in society today.

IMG_0989.jpg

• Like 5

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Been supporting them for more years than i care to remember.......we was sticking these about East London as spotty little 17 year olds !

Sorry for being a boring repetitive prick saying " we told you so " but having watched people become brainwashed into thinking we was the big bad guys over the years its ironic really how the talking points and issues us thicko's were raising back then are so prevalent in society today.

IMG_0989.jpg

It was the nazi salutes that stopped me voting for the NF, could never align myself to a group doing that after my grandfathers fought against them regardless of how much I may have agreed.

I did notice a couple of news commentators using the "No foreign wars on British shores slogan" this week pretty certain that was the BNP's slogan in the 90's, funny how its acceptable and being used now.   

26 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

It was the nazi salutes that stopped me voting for the NF, could never align myself to a group doing that after my grandfathers fought against them regardless of how much I may have agreed.

I did notice a couple of news commentators using the "No foreign wars on British shores slogan" this week pretty certain that was the BNP's slogan in the 90's, funny how its acceptable and being used now.   

Remember as a youngun the NF had a march in Rotherham cant remember the year though me and a few pals joined the march i had never seen as many coppers in my life at the time same as you i think it was the nazi salutes that put the older generation off even though it was the older generation around me all miners and steelworkers who were always moaning about all the Pakistanis coming and settling in the town all of them are no longer with us its a pity they never got to see how the Pakistani Muslim community have tarnished this towns reputation for eternity with the CSE grooming scandal i think Nazi salutes would have been the least of their concerns.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

You're going to get some idiots in any large group of people but the fact is the sentiment has been proven correct.....it was the same with the BNP yes they wasnt perfect but their heart was in the right place....for too long now we've been frightened to align ourselves to anything that could sit slightly uncomfortable and its cost us.......anti whites dont admire our tact they just think we are weak.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3
30 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

You're going to get some idiots in any large group of people but the fact is the sentiment has been proven correct.....it was the same with the BNP yes they wasnt perfect but their heart was in the right place....for too long now we've been frightened to align ourselves to anything that could sit slightly uncomfortable and its cost us.......anti whites dont admire our tact they just think we are weak.

Unfortunately having a group of blokes throwing nazi salutes representing that so soon after the war and still fresh in a lot of peoples minds was never going to win them over, sitting uncomfortable is a bit of a understatement when you consider what they endured back then. Lets be honest it wasnt a small minority doing it either it was a big part of the NF and part of their make up.

Every policy in that flyer you posted I agree with and I bet so do 90% of the indigenous population but, and correct me if I'm wrong, the NF hated anyone that wasn't white and 89% of those that may agree with those policies don't hate anyone just because of the colour of their skin.

You may be right perhaps we can never have those things unless we cleanse the country of anyone who isn't white and British but that will never happen so perhaps its time to come at it from a different angle or perhaps we are just fooked?

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Unfortunately having a group of blokes throwing nazi salutes representing that so soon after the war and still fresh in a lot of peoples minds was never going to win them over, sitting uncomfortable is a bit of a understatement when you consider what they endured back then. Lets be honest it wasnt a small minority doing it either it was a big part of the NF and part of their make up.

Every policy in that flyer you posted I agree with and I bet so do 90% of the indigenous population but, and correct me if I'm wrong, the NF hated anyone that wasn't white and 89% of those that may agree with those policies don't hate anyone just because of the colour of their skin.

You may be right perhaps we can never have those things unless we cleanse the country of anyone who isn't white and British but that will never happen so perhaps its time to come at it from a different angle or perhaps we are just fooked?

I have had this conversation a few times on here, and I agree.

In my very humble opinion I think the nationalist cause has missed a trick time and time again, it has been out thought and out manoeuvred at every turn by clever people in government….and make no mistake, the government and all its ancillary cohort are extremely clever people with the full weight and resources of the state on their side.

I understand the view of “it’s not worth trying to be clever about it”, I really do but we have to be realistic and say we have never tried to be clever about it and how far has that got us ? 

Internationally should Isreal be trying to be clever about it ?, No, beasts should be treated like beasts and they have called it on so rinse them.

Domestically should we try and be more clever about it ?, imho absolutely !…….horses for courses ! 

The “far right violent thug” narrative is way, way too easy to deal with……it’s counter productive, far from giving people an epiphany on what’s happening in their nation it sends them the other way.

Nobody wants to be associated with that as the years have proven time and time again.

Its why the Douglas Murrys of this world can say what a Tommy Robinson can’t ! 

As much as he is universally loathed by most lads like us on here, it’s worth reading Tony Blair’s autobiography….the way him and Campbell planned and executed his landslide election win and the subsequent complete re-engineering of the country formally know as Britain is breathtaking in just how smart it is ! 
Know your enemy ! 

Until nationalists can learn to do things and package them in the same way as those that have betrayed us do then I’m afraid we all just have to let it make its own mess, and the more mess we allow these people to make, the more out of control the government seem, the more indigenous British people start to feel second best and abused in their own land the better.

Nationalist don’t have the people with the intellect or a comfortable brand to do it, we have to let these people do it for us. 
Imho, it’s not a fight to retain a Britain that we all can be proud of…..it s a fight to regain a Britain that was lost over two decades or more ago and that’s a much bigger thing to take on.

Edited to add:

As a case in point, look to the AfD in Germany.

No ex football thugs there, it’s all smart cut suits and people who look like professional members of your community, faces you can trust.

Good looking people speaking in an intelligent way, same for Austria.

Thats why they are in positions of government and the British groups ain’t ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

You're talking about hoardes of young working class men getting together and going on instinct mate no it wasnt a particularly good look but like any group in its infancy it needed support and direction that never came....as you say the basic fundamentals were correct,as has been proved.......but these groups were never backed,people in my opinion either didnt think it was that much of a problem or they didnt have the guts to stand on for each other and i certainly dont believe it was just nazi salutes that stopped them......between a massive dose of brainwashing and outrageous pressures on political correctness people now think its too " risky " to follow their instinct and support the interests of their own people if its based on race.

That " 90% of the indigenous population " you mentioned have been lured into the compromise of accepting that its unrealistic or even unfair to base a society on the ethnicity of those indigenous people who created it !

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, WILF said:

In my very humble opinion I think the nationalist cause has missed a trick time and time again, it has been out thought and out manoeuvred at every turn by clever people in government….and make no mistake, the government and all its ancillary cohort are extremely clever people with the full weight and resources of the state on their side.

I understand the view of “it’s not worth trying to be clever about it”, I really do but we have to be realistic and say we have never tried to be clever about it and how far has that got us ? 

Internationally should Isreal be trying to be clever about it ?, No, beasts should be treated like beasts and they have called it on so rinse them.

Domestically should we try and be more clever about it ?, imho absolutely !…….horses for courses ! 

The “far right violent thug” narrative is way, way too easy to deal with……it’s counter productive, far from giving people an epiphany on what’s happening in their nation it sends them the other way.

Nobody wants to be associated with that as the years have proven time and time again.

As much as he is universally loathed by most lads like us on here, it’s worth reading Tony Blair’s autobiography….the way him and Campbell planned and executed his landslide election win and the subsequent complete re-engineering of the country formally know as Britain is breathtaking in just how smart it is ! 
Know your enemy ! 

Until nationalists can learn to do things and package them in the same way as those that have betrayed us do then I’m afraid we all just have to let it make its own mess, and the more mess we allow these people to make, the more out of control the government seem, the more indigenous British people start to feel second best and abused in their own land the better.

Nationalist don’t have the people with the intellect or a comfortable brand to do it, we have to let these people do it for us. 
Imho, it’s not a fight to retain a Britain that we all can be proud of…..it s a fight to regain a Britain that was lost over two decades or more ago and that’s a much bigger thing to take on.

Edited to add:

No ex football thugs there, it’s all smart cut suits and people who look like professional members of your community, faces you can trust.

Where do we get those people from though ? There seems to be this strange mentality for anyone with those more moderate views to align themselves with the “far right violent thug” rather than go it alone, create something just that little bit different, Gerard Batten, Anne Marie Waters for example. Even Laurence Fox who was quite sensible in his approach to begin with seems to have gone bat shit crazy!

Is it a deliberate self destruct mentality, for personal safety or they just get caught up in the moment and the adulation is greater from the more extreme right ?      

Just now, gnasher16 said:

You're talking about hoardes of young working class men getting together and going on instinct mate no it wasnt a particularly good look but like any group in its infancy it needed support and direction that never came....as you say the basic fundamentals were correct,as has been proved.......but these groups were never backed,people in my opinion either didnt think it was that much of a problem or they didnt have the guts to stand on for each other and i certainly dont believe it was just nazi salutes that stopped them......between a massive dose of brainwashing and outrageous pressures on political correctness people now think its too " risky " to follow their instinct and support the interests of their own people if its based on race.

That " 90% of the indigenous population " you mentioned have been lured into the compromise of accepting that its unrealistic or even unfair to base a society on the ethnicity of those indigenous people who created it !

I agree with all that mate, but I think lads like us have a notion and are waiting for the instinct of your indigenous British person to kick in and I have to say, after 50 years odd on this planet, I think it’s a pipe dream lads like us hold that it even exists…..I don’t think it does and the governments of the west understand this.

I think (imho) what we have to realise is that nationalists are not giving people back something they had all along, no….what they have to do is sell them something they didn’t realise they needed.

That requires a whole different way of tackling the problem !…..Blair understood it only too well.

4 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Where do we get those people from though ? There seems to be this strange mentality for anyone with those more moderate views to align themselves with the “far right violent thug” rather than go it alone, create something just that little bit different, Gerard Batten, Anne Marie Waters for example. Even Laurence Fox who was quite sensible in his approach to begin with seems to have gone bat shit crazy!

Is it a deliberate self destruct mentality, for personal safety or they just get caught up in the moment and the adulation is greater from the more extreme right ?      

I think Anne Marie Waters is a perfect example of everything that’s self defeating about the nationalist cause…..let’s face it, the woman’s a howler ! 
Holding court with her band of followers outside Wetherspoons and all that lark…..that’s everything your general public don’t want ! 

They want a Blair not a Batten ! 
It’s a carefully curated, well conceived and relentlessly managed creation….that’s what people buy in to !

1 minute ago, WILF said:

I think Anne Marie Waters is a perfect example of everything that’s self defeating about the nationalist cause…..let’s face it, the woman’s a howler ! 
Holding court with her band of followers outside Wetherspoons and all that lark…..that’s everything your general public don’t want ! 

They want a Blair not a Batten ! 
It’s a carefully curated, well conceived and relentlessly managed creation….that’s what people buy in to !

Sorry I probably didnt make myself that clear I agree Anne Marie Waters, Gerrard Batten, Laurence Fox all start of moderate, electable to the general public and making sense and then go mental.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, WILF said:

Know your enemy ! 

Edited to add:

Exactly how long do we all sit around on our hands then mate ?.....could you comfortably watch the capital you grew up in get torn to shreds and our olduns disrespected on our most solemn day of remembrance ?

I dont support that lad Tommy Robinson he is not pro white but what he has said on this weekends caper is absolutely spot on.

Do we just leave it to plod ? are we to trust a police force being advised by that midget c**t Khan who hates us,or the Attiq Malik geezer who led that " River to the Sea " chant.....this a man who has been present in police operations rooms in some of the most sensitive buildings in the country.....likewise the mosque chairman Kozbar who praised the founder of Hamas is an advisor to the CPS.....are these the people who's hands you want to leave things in ?

Once something has happened its too late !.......this standing by and watching it happen approach is not really an attitude that sits too well with the Churchill quote you posted the other day is it mate 😉

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Exactly how long do we all sit around on our hands then mate ?.....could you comfortably watch the capital you grew up in get torn to shreds and our olduns disrespected on our most solemn day of remembrance ?

The answer I’m afraid is Yes mate, and the reason it’s yes is because that is what needs to happen in order to progress the population to getting to a point in their head where they are saying “Hang on a minute ?….I don’t feel bad about voting for this nationalist now….I don’t see any other way” 

I dont support that lad Tommy Robinson he is not pro white but what he has said on this weekends caper is absolutely spot on.

Didn’t listen to it mate so I don’t know what he said.

Do we just leave it to plod ? are we to trust a police force being advised by that midget c**t Khan who hates us,or the Attiq Malik geezer who led that " River to the Sea " chant.....this a man who has been present in police operations rooms in some of the most sensitive buildings in the country.....likewise the mosque chairman Kozbar who praised the founder of Hamas is an advisor to the CPS.....are these the people who's hands you want to leave things in ?

Again, yes we do leave it to them….in fact we hope it’s broadcast as widely as possible by all media outlets…..why, did you think any of those people were on your side all along ?

As they say, keep giving them enough rope……

Once something has happened its too late !.......this standing by and watching it happen approach is not really an attitude that sits too well with the Churchill quote you posted the other day is it mate 😉

I’m not standing by and watching it happen, it’s happened !…..the sooner we realise that is the reference point point we are all working from the better. 
This is just my humble opinion mate, but nobody is “saving Britain”…..they already took it away from us. 

34 minutes ago, WILF said:

I agree with all that mate, but I think lads like us have a notion and are waiting for the instinct of your indigenous British person to kick in and I have to say, after 50 years odd on this planet, I think it’s a pipe dream lads like us hold that it even exists…..I don’t think it does and the governments of the west understand this.

You see i just dont believe science and genetics works like that ......strong uncompromising men dont suddenly produce feeble inferior specimens without instinct.... it exists.

Governments of the west certainly now how to suppress you're right.....but its there.

• Like 1