• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

One more thing to remember, the way the Christian world wages war is army against army where possible and at least try to avoid civilian casualties. Not always possible but at least we make an effort.

Hamas went into civilian areas, killed indiscriminately, set people on fire, disembowelled a pregnant woman, beheaded people and were told to film themselves kicking the heads around and send the footage to relatives of the dead. They decapitated children with a spade and a first responder after the attack reported that they had put a baby in an oven and roasted it alive.

That is the type of people our leaders have allowed into the country.

Any other race or animal on earth will stand in front of their kids to protect them from danger, the muslim will hide behind theirs to protect themselves from it

11 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

One more thing to remember, the way the Christian world wages war is army against army where possible and at least try to avoid civilian casualties. Not always possible but at least we make an effort.

Hamas went into civilian areas, killed indiscriminately, set people on fire, disembowelled a pregnant woman, beheaded people and were told to film themselves kicking the heads around and send the footage to relatives of the dead. They decapitated children with a spade and a first responder after the attack reported that they had put a baby in an oven and roasted it alive.

That is the type of people our leaders have allowed into the country.

Read that myself the other day . Monsters can’t be fought with reason . You need to be monstrous back 

• Like 3
Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

Any other race or animal on earth will stand in front of their kids to protect them from danger, the muslim will hide behind theirs to protect themselves from it

Yep, just look around at every country town across Britain, Turkish/Iraqi/Iranian barbers, cash only car washes, kebab shops. London and places like Bradford, Leeds, Rotherham etc are already ghettos, reduced to 3rd world status and in many cases no go areas for decent people and the police.

I've worked in Coventry and been warned off walking up a street in daylight because of the muslim mafia that robs anyone not in their perverted sect.

27 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

There will be peace when Arabs love their children more than they hate the Jews...

• Like 1
17 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Read that myself the other day . Monsters can’t be fought with reason . You need to be monstrous back 

If this long island story of ours is to end at last, let it end only when each one of us lies choking in his own blood upon the ground” 

9 minutes ago, mackem said:

Just stop oil at the cenotaph.

Not all as it appears mate, The police were arresting them one by one outside Whitehall and then taking them to the Cenotaph and laying them on the ground awaiting collection from the vans. 

12 minutes ago, paulus said:

Not all as it appears mate, The police were arresting them one by one outside Whitehall and then taking them to the Cenotaph and laying them on the ground awaiting collection from the vans. 

I actually got invited to join them when I was on Whitehall last year,I was asking them their aims etc,students and uni dropouts the ones I chatted to,middle class rebels without a clue looking for meaning in life and angry at the world.

FE343D15-9023-4C39-BFD2-044046E9B3D0.jpeg

9DF85C1D-6CA4-4379-BB5B-BF0FA32918FA.jpeg

A5BA4EDB-AFC1-49B5-9368-F9D24DC0BF7E.jpeg

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

Anybody wearing those trousers would be angry mate Lol

The lass in the canary costume was campaigning for canaries dying down the mines,I think she is 100 years too late.

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, mackem said:

Just stop oil at the cenotaph.

“Quick everyone, stop looking over there at the Muslims taking over your land and look over here at the horrible white people instead !……protesting in their own country, how dare they ! scum !” 

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

“Quick everyone, stop looking over there at the Muslims taking over your land and look over here at the horrible white people instead !……protesting in their own country, how dare they ! scum !” 

Got to have eyes in the back of your head nowadays to look at EVERYONE.

• Like 1