• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Refugees from.Gaza, on their way here

13 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Be quicker/cheaper to send them to Rwanda 

If none of the Arab countries nearby wont take them, Why should it be our responsibility? 

So start a War and get given millions of UK money.

WWW.GOV.UK

Prime Minister Rishi Sunak announced a new aid package to provide food, water, healthcare, and shelter for those affected by this severe humanitarian crisis.

Cheers Arry

1 hour ago, Arry said:

So start a War and get given millions of UK money.

WWW.GOV.UK

Prime Minister Rishi Sunak announced a new aid package to provide food, water, healthcare, and shelter for those affected by this severe humanitarian crisis.

Cheers Arry

And also announces that theres more tax relief and cuts for his mates...wonder how much this is going to cost the average person?

Always respected what Tommy did with the edl , what he sacrificed to make a stand.....but I don't know what he hopes to achieve making stupid DIY rant videos about world politics. They are almost as cringy as traveller call out videos. 

22 hours ago, mackay said:

I'd agree with your cynical side mate, at 60 years of age I also think fcuk it.  My perverse side would quite like to see these banner waving "refugees welcome" types skewered with their own fcuking banner.

Agreed.....but at least those types take a side......my real issues are with the shitbags who called us knuckle dragging morons who didnt know what we was talking about yet are now piping up saying stuff that we was telling them till we was blue in the face !

Its like its cut up a bit rougher than they imagined and its now actually starting to effect them so have done a quick change of sides......c**ts !.....they know who they are.

• Like 3