Shits??

1 minute ago, Chaff said:

Gotcha mate 👍

I heard that boiled chicken feet to jelly gives a shiny coat think it was Jigsaw

Couldn't tell you, mate.

Closest I've ever came to eating chicken feet, was in a Chinese restaurant about 25 years ago.  No thanks!!  😄

• Like 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old dogs are often like old Hunting Men...😃 As time goes by, their ability to cope with Meat Bones and Raw flesh sometimes dimishes... For that reason, I now feed all my Veteran rabbiters on

Mine did that and the vet said I had 2 wean the dog off by giving it diminishing amounts of margarine for 2 weeks then stop ,well after 2 weeks dog still had the shits so back 2 the vet who looked sho

All My dogs will eat whats put out in front of them bar the 1 terrier,wont entertain kidneys,dirty bitch prefers to f***ing pick it out the bowl and roll in it 🙄... I only feed them game thats be

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gnipper said:

My last lurcher used to do several turds on a walk and they got looser with each one, I put it down to him being highly strung and I'm sure the b*****d squeezed the last drop of liquid on purpose to watch me struggle to pick it up.

Chicken gave him the shining lights too.

I've never had a dog that would eat pheasant, even minced up. If your dog will eat it though I can't see it being bad as a feed just might need a bit of fatty stuff mixed in with it.

That thing of mine always did it when someone was looking so you have to try and smear it around with a bag to show willing and then scuttle off cursing him. I really don't miss the beardie bellend.

Beardie b*****ds, enough to make a Saint commit suicide!!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

f**k that🙈 a teaspoon of salmon oil over their grub has the same effect.... and alot less hassle and smell🤢😁

We used to have a gigantic pot full of feet ,and boil them till they turned to liquid ,and then let it cool ,it turned into a pure white jelly,then place in cartons and frozen and used when needed ,the shine from the dogs was unreal,..that was back in the day when we had fuk all money .......( we still don't lol) .....if I had the room I'd deffo go down that route again ,there was no bags of dog meal back then ,it was all fresh flesh and whatever we could get our hands on 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

We used to have a gigantic pot full of feet ,and boil them till they turned to liquid ,and then let it cool ,it turned into a pure white jelly,then place in cartons and frozen and used when needed ,the shine from the dogs was unreal,..that was back in the day when we had fuk all money .......( we still don't lol) .....if I had the room I'd deffo go down that route again ,there was no bags of dog meal back then ,it was all fresh flesh and whatever we could get our hands on 

Probably a lot of other goodness in that Jigsaw, time and effort really mate 👍

10 hours ago, shaaark said:

Beardie b*****ds, enough to make a Saint commit suicide!!

Had a beardie whip grey that must of had cast iron guts, real good doer, he'd eat anything you gave him and plenty you didn't, like a full tub of cupcakes in the van, pot of gravy granules, pot of fish flakes fish food etc and I once caught him on the kitchen counter stealing a bit of pork pie, quickly got him and lifted him down because he had his full leg bandaged and the cone of shame on😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 17/09/2023 at 14:06, BGD said:

My pal who kept and bred working shepherds only ever fed beef and lamb said he found chicken would upset their guts. Sensitive guts definitely seems to be a bit of a problem with shepherds in general just about finding what works for yours.

you smelt most a the raw chicken i would y even feed it to me dog lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

you smelt most a the raw chicken i would y even feed it to me dog lol

Aye I won't touch supermarket chicken myself, nasty slimey shit :bad: Farm fresh whole bird parted out by myself the only chicken I'll eat.

I feed raw , Iv got a freezer and fridge in the garage and keep chicken cool , dogs usually have one solid shit a day usually goes runny if out working and empting themselves 

I mix it with essential dog biscuits it £50 a bag but keeps dogs in good nick I get chicken for £40 - 36kg so pretty cheap these days 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Wales1234 said:

boys thst worked there have opened it on there own and not involved the owner of happy hounds , Iv never had problem with what Iv had from there but I do get it from else where now 

Used to get mine from there never had a problem with it, just got a nearer supplier now

8 hours ago, Gilbey said:

Had a beardie whip grey that must of had cast iron guts, real good doer, he'd eat anything you gave him and plenty you didn't, like a full tub of cupcakes in the van, pot of gravy granules, pot of fish flakes fish food etc and I once caught him on the kitchen counter stealing a bit of pork pie, quickly got him and lifted him down because he had his full leg bandaged and the cone of shame on😂

Half a bag of layers pellets is still the record here for now