That's Brand fckt

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Brand is a shithouse and perfectly capable of being guilty of what he’s accused of, and I despise him and Ross for what they did to Andrew Sachs…….BUT , if the government wanted to give creden

Tony Blair lowered the age of homosexual consent to 16, so it is perfectly legal and probably celebrated for a man of any age to bugger a 16 year old male child…..it’s another one of those “hard won r

Posted Images

You could be right mate.I don't know what to believe any more. Yesterday I was in a cafe and the waitress was run off her feet. I asked for the bill and it didn't arrive. So I went to pay at the till. The waitress came running over and apologised for having forgotten the bill. I put my arm around her shoulder as we both headed for the till and said" don't worry about it love, I can see you're stressed out". So did I patronise her by calling her " love", did I sexually assault her  by placing my arm around her shoulder?  F**k knows.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

You could be right mate.I don't know what to believe any more. Yesterday I was in a cafe and the waitress was run off her feet. I asked for the bill and it didn't arrive. So I went to pay at the till. The waitress came running over and apologised for having forgotten the bill. I put my arm around her shoulder as we both headed for the till and said" don't worry about it love, I can see you're stressed out". So did I patronise her by calling her " love", did I sexually assault her  by placing my arm around her shoulder?  F**k knows.

That French bloke who kissed the women footballer at the world cup, was it excitement from both or was it predatory as the media is trying to portray it as. Looked to me to be consensual but later it appeared to become a problem, did her girlfriend get jealous Lol 

47 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Was she fit ? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

100% their turning on him , all too do with him turning on those who are untouchable , it’s too shows others not too step out off line or they’ll be ruined , Matt Le Tissier , Katie Hopkins , Tommy Robinson , Laurence Fox have all been ostracised one way or another for not toeing the line and speaking out.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Yeah bit much putting arm around her I’d say mate I wouldn’t want some stranger putting there arm around my daughter especially if she’s at work. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Yeah bit much putting arm around her I’d say mate I wouldn’t want some stranger putting there arm around my daughter especially if she’s at work. 

Yep, I get that. Does it matter I'm a decaying coffin dodger just being a friendly old fella? Probably not, society's changed.

A while back  me and the Mrs were walking in a park. A toddler tripped over on the tarmac and was upset. I went to pick the kid up and my Mrs said "no I will". Tbh sometimes I feel like the paedophiles and sexual assaulters are winning because a simple act of kindess is being misinterpreted. But as I have said everybody has to learn and  change with the times.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1

I couldn't stand him for a long time, and yes he was a full on lefty. But recently I've been finding it difficult to argue with what he's been saying. 

I saw a video the other day where he said if you allow people who stand to make millions from vaccines and medical supplies be in charge of health policy, and you let those with investments in making and selling arms be in charge of national policy and security...... and both are able to control media output.....then you are never going to get anything other that lock downs and vaccines and wars.

Thought that was spot on and I thought at the time they won't let someone with a big lefty following get away with saying that for long

• Like 11