XL Bully Ban Incoming

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's it... I'm out of here!! 

I'm pretty easy going and tolerant about most things ,but every time I see one of those big fat ugly useless earless bags of shite towing a skinny scruffy trackie wearing waste of space and his tattoo

Here's the common sense approach i.m.o... XL bullies added to the existing DDA. Making it illegal to breed and sell so, in theory no other dogs being added to the existing population. A

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

What would be interesting is did she have it as a pup or bought in as an adult ? I missed how old the dog was .

She only had the dog a couple of months, before the attack.  So I would presume it was more or less 'adult' when she aquired it.

Her concern is 'what had been happening before she had her'. 

There is still a train of thought that these dogs turn because they hadn't been shown enough love. Until it's beaten through people's thick skulls that loving animals, any animals, from pit dogs to foxes to African elephants, isn't enough to save them we will never change anything 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 3

Some people see something and do absolutely zero research into it and have tunnell vision and blank out anything that goes against their wishes no matter the cost . Any amount of research might have flagged her to the idea it might not be a good idea 

• Like 1

On the subject of banning the breed I don't like the idea of banning things but the truth is they have become massive popular recently and the calibre of human that has been getting them has been quite low leading to the attacks. If the dogs only attacked the owner I'd say carry on and let nature take its course but with it being the children that always seem to be getting it a ban seems the only way to stop these people from themselves and to stop the attacks. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

On the subject of banning the breed I don't like the idea of banning things but the truth is they have become massive popular recently and the calibre of human that has been getting them has been quite low leading to the attacks. If the dogs only attacked the owner I'd say carry on and let nature take its course but with it being the children that always seem to be getting it a ban seems the only way to stop these people from themselves and to stop the attacks. 

Just dread the think the next breed they choose 

1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:

Just dread the think the next breed they choose 

That is the problem I suppose their will always be the next best thing for these people.  A dog like the xl bully needs a strong minded owner who knows how to train dogs and can see them for what they are . A very powerfull and strong dog that needs to be treated as a dog and not a fuzzy fur baby . 

Years and years ago I seen a Belgium malinois for the first time knowing nothing of them and instantly thought one day I will have one of those.  I bought a couple of books on them and soon realised they probably weren't the dog for me . File them under an animal I'd like to have but haven't got the knowledge or time for . They can join falconry and monitor lizards on that list 

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

That is the problem I suppose their will always be the next best thing for these people.  A dog like the xl bully needs a strong minded owner who knows how to train dogs and can see them for what they are . A very powerfull and strong dog that needs to be treated as a dog and not a fuzzy fur baby . 

Years and years ago I seen a Belgium malinois for the first time knowing nothing of them and instantly thought one day I will have one of those.  I bought a couple of books on them and soon realised they probably weren't the dog for me . File them under an animal I'd like to have but haven't got the knowledge or time for . They can join falconry and monitor lizards on that list 

See, the way I look at it is......very few people have any real business owning dogs like the breeds you mention, yet look at the types you see parading around with them.   Feking liability and a danger to the public.  Shame on those who pump them out and sell them to any twonk willing to hand over cash.