XL Bully Ban Incoming

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

he can be however he likes lol 

he pop for a run this season he can ask me coursing partner if i’m full a shit or not lol or ourlass when we stop for some grub 

i understand you been like that 8 stone scouser or ourlass similar weight not been able to don’t get me wrong 

Mc I don't think weight comes in to it like gnasher said him and his two mates all three are big units got done by a dog half the weight of the dog in Sunderland and it was on a chain I doubt a kick would even register with a commited dog never mind fecking of with its tail between its legs 

• Like 5

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's it... I'm out of here!! 

I'm pretty easy going and tolerant about most things ,but every time I see one of those big fat ugly useless earless bags of shite towing a skinny scruffy trackie wearing waste of space and his tattoo

Here's the common sense approach i.m.o... XL bullies added to the existing DDA. Making it illegal to breed and sell so, in theory no other dogs being added to the existing population. A

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

i like dogs i’m not an evil c**t id rather try with a good boot rather then stave it’s head in straight away and it didn’t come at me it went to them arguing come past me and i give it a boot right under the jaw head nearly come off 

tail tucked straight back in it’s house like 99 percent will 

Italian Greyhound?? 

• Haha 7

There the in breed over bred my folk switching from selling white to selling dogs lock down made them the in thing there monstrosity’s with absolutely no function or purpose and owned by absolute twats white chavs that drink monster energy cans and smoke weed 

please anyone tell me that doesn’t sum up the majority of people they see with these dogs? Anyone know any decent dog men that own one? 

• Like 6
15 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Mc I don't think weight comes in to it like gnasher said him and his two mates all three are big units got done by a dog half the weight of the dog in Sunderland and it was on a chain I doubt a kick would even register with a commited dog never mind fecking of with its tail between its legs 

mate you never seen a dog booted or hit to the head ? they get knocked out not to much bother seen em wobble on bambi legs off a back hand and seen them winded collapsed they can’t do out same as a human when your properly winded 

i nearly come a cropper once with a staffie just kept going for me legs hard to connect with catch ya foot as you went to boot it but got me knee a gripped it’s collar choked the c**t out mate who’s dog it was on shed roof few little holes fat coming out holes  lol nothing to bad 

there not armour plated just flesh  and bone mate

• Haha 5
22 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

he can be however he likes lol 

he pop for a run this season he can ask me coursing partner if i’m full a shit or not lol or ourlass when we stop for some grub 

i understand you been like that 8 stone scouser or ourlass similar weight not been able to don’t get me wrong 

He don't have to ask any one about something we all already know ...:thumbs:......

We all can't be like you Mcduffthemup....:notworthy:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, saluki bouy said:

There the in breed over bred my folk switching from selling white to selling dogs lock down made them the in thing there monstrosity’s with absolutely no function or purpose and owned by absolute twats white chavs that drink monster energy cans and smoke weed 

please anyone tell me that doesn’t sum up the majority of people they see with these dogs? Anyone know any decent dog men that own one? 

Loads of lads who are involved with the working dog scene,have been peddling the arse off these dogs for the last few yrs....few are members on here, have their own websites ,branded foods and products, big  followings on Instagram etc...more than  happy promoting breeding pups from pups🙄...same folks posting pics of busted up dogs...plus showing the world what else they up to....and they don't get tugged?🤔 strange old-world we live in eh?

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Loads of lads who are involved with the working dog scene,have been peddling the arse off these dogs for the last few yrs....few are members on here, have their own websites ,branded foods and products, big  followings on Instagram etc...more than  happy promoting breeding pups from pups🙄...same folks posting pics of busted up dogs...plus showing the world what else they up to....and they don't get tugged?🤔 strange old-world we live in eh?

Exactly dc and I have been saying for the past year they would get banned eventually as too many attacks made the news. They are nice dogs but not suitable for towns and you need to be able to read them all the time 

27 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

mate you never seen a dog booted or hit to the head ? they get knocked out not to much bother seen em wobble on bambi legs off a back hand and seen them winded collapsed they can’t do out same as a human when your properly winded 

i nearly come a cropper once with a staffie just kept going for me legs hard to connect with catch ya foot as you went to boot it but got me knee a gripped it’s collar choked the c**t out mate who’s dog it was on shed roof few little holes fat coming out holes  lol nothing to bad 

I've never ever seen a dog booted in the head hard enough to knock it out... or ever seen one wobble off a back hand... been around a fair few dogs and some very good dog lads, admittedly not many pure bull breeds, but a few bull xs... and only seen a little heavier disciplining... I dont believe you've kicked and beat dogs to knock out or wobble them, not tbd acts of a decent dog man to me...

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Got nailed by 2 alsations when I was 17, was on permission for ferreting and went into the yard to tell the lady farmer I was there, she was in the stables with 2 other girls, the dogs came from nowhere and grabbed my legs, I scrambled onto a roof... they obviously weren't completely committed but ended up with a couple of decent punctures in my legs... didn't get chance to boot them... 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

Mc if your trying to tell me you could wobble and Jack a seriously intent bull breed with your dunlop wellies then I'm out 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Agreed but adding they promote best to the best when it comes to coursing dogs etc I’ve only seen them with frenchies and daushanunds 

There a video going round at the minute of a feller with a good size police shepherd on him and he doesnt seem in too much of a jam. speak to people into bite dogs alot say the shepherds are a hard biting dog aswell. Not everyone the same its like dogs on quarry somethings fold some things are a handful and dont just lay down. Im not saying every situation you should be able tl bash the dog up in seconds but in allt of these attacks if someone half knew to use a break stick or pinch the dog off wouldnt be bad would it

Edited by C.green
  • Like 1