Tik tok wankers

59 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Do you think it will come back ? Not so much the hedonistic lawless style but people banding together  for security or companionship, as I know there’s certain areas of Bristol you see live ins parked up in a row .

I'm slowly plodding by converting a old horsebox lorry to a camper/living van and am on a couple of facebook pages of the same thing and it has supprised me how many straight folk are living in live in motors of all sorts and it is a whole lot safer living within a community where your home is safe when your not at home. Have far to many mates who have lost homes in viggi attacks when they were not there,but yes i can see a surge in more folks doing it as with the price of housing,rents and general living it is so much cheaper living rouge as such. I know a few folks on sites in Bristol and they get by just fine the way there doing it and have done for the last 30 odd years,lol..:victory:..

• Like 9

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YouTube is just as toxic.  In fact the world will improve the minute someone switches the whole internet off

Mizzy the home-invading tick-tocker loves this.TikTok is the dumbing down of western youth,China has its own version called douyin which features no silly dancing,no dumb pranks,no mass looting,it sho

I'm slowly plodding by converting a old horsebox lorry to a camper/living van and am on a couple of facebook pages of the same thing and it has supprised me how many straight folk are living in live i

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, fireman said:

I'm slowly plodding by converting a old horsebox lorry to a camper/living van and am on a couple of facebook pages of the same thing and it has supprised me how many straight folk are living in live in motors of all sorts and it is a whole lot safer living within a community where your home is safe when your not at home. Have far to many mates who have lost homes in viggi attacks when they were not there,but yes i can see a surge in more folks doing it as with the price of housing,rents and general living it is so much cheaper living rouge as such. I know a few folks on sites in Bristol and they get by just fine the way there doing it and have done for the last 30 odd years,lol..:victory:..

I am in Buxton for a short holiday and met some drop out travellers yesterday. They live in old buses and horse boxes etc. They seemed sound enough people. How they bought their food and fuel I have no idea,but it seemed a better way of life than chasing your tail paying bills for shiny cars and legoland houses.

They had loads of dogs, which I guess were deterrents against attack.

Good luck to them.

• Like 6
10 hours ago, Greyman said:

Couldn’t get the vid to work so here’s another, and from another angle we are all or mostly old farts now but must admit I do like a bit of lawlesssness and 40 years ago I would have been right up for some of that, sorry I,ll get my coat 

whoops 

GM you shock me Southmead Riots, Keith Pople and woolworths automatically sprung to mind 🤣 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

GM you shock me Southmead Riots, Keith Pople and woolworths automatically sprung to mind 🤣 

Used to fish box’s of cakes through the letterbox of Woolworths in arnside with a cane and a nail in the end stab a box of mr kipplings off the bottom shelf and it would just fit through the letterbox lol 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Used to fish box’s of cakes through the letterbox of Woolworths in arnside with a cane and a nail in the end stab a box of mr kipplings off the bottom shelf and it would just fit through the letterbox lol 

he does make exceedingly good cakes to be fair 

• Haha 3
8 hours ago, Greyman said:

Lads in the Mansfield Woodhouse lurcher club used to do that in one of the pubs they all drank in...they would sit tap room side...when the staff went round the other side they would use a kane with a pin in the end to to fish packets of fags ...chewing gum ...anything really from behind the bar

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • 3 months later...