• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

Not judging by the amount of Fanny’s on here ?

Busy time at the allotment with chicks hatching; Cheers.  

Posted Images

I think it was Eddie wrote he had more faith in them being here before these threads .I’m now certain there are no large cats left in the wild at this point in time though I’m more than happy to be proved wrong with the correct evidence ,proof ,whatever .

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, fireman said:

So why didn't you just fecking well say that in the first place and saved all that bollocks that went on ..:doh:.................:laugh:..

THE END......

I went out one night after partaking in a pint or 12 . lamping on an old landfill that had been turned into a park, I was convinced i had seen aliens. even woke the Mrs up at about 4am to tell her. Lol. i once took a member off here out lamping, he was convinced it was a herd of fallow, he had seen the eye shines from, i wont tell you what it actually was Lol, The point is our eyes can play tricks on us and our mind has a tendency to back up what we think our eyes have seen.

1 minute ago, paulus said:

I went out one night after partaking in a pint or 12 . lamping on an old landfill that had been turned into a park, I was convinced i had seen aliens. even woke the Mrs up at about 4am to tell her. Lol. i once took a member off here out lamping, he was convinced it was a herd of fallow, he had seen the eye shines from, i wont tell you what it actually was Lol, The point is our eyes can play tricks on us and our mind has a tendency to back up what we think our eyes have seen.

Amen ? 

Alpaca?

Just now, paulus said:

Yep  we sometimes see what our mind wants us to ?

Amen to that....mC HULL thinks he can see a rabbit at 500 yards on the lamp..lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Amen to that....mC HULL thinks he can see a rabbit at 500 yards on the lamp..lol

I once slipped a dog ( I was out with Simo at the time) at a good distance on what look like a squatter, Turned out to be very rabbity looking rock and cost the dog one of his canines. Lesson learnt Lol

Just now, paulus said:

I once slipped a dog ( I was out with Simo at the time) at a good distance on what look like a squatter, Turned out to be very rabbity looking rock and cost the dog one of his canines. Lesson learnt Lol

How is simmo....you herd from him...Nice lad came out with me a few years ago

Our late JB once told me his lamping days were numbered when he'd slipped on a rock and cost the dog his teeth...

Just now, TOMO said:

How is simmo....you herd from him...Nice lad came out with me a few years ago

Not seen him since he split up with his Mrs, I have seen on FB he is in love again Lol. He had still got Guss the wheaten cross, must be well old by now, I have been told he is getting another well bred dog, he may well have it now as that was a while ago,