• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

Not judging by the amount of Fanny’s on here ?

Busy time at the allotment with chicks hatching; Cheers.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Kay  had a couple of lurchers didn’t she .Was friendly with a lad called Millet on here .He was very possessive of her wasn’t he ,lol.

Or was that the other girl !

Kay did have a greyhound i think but wasn't a hunting lass and it was a different lass Millet was/still is friendly with a lass called Von,but both lasses are different lasses to the first lass i was on about..

• Like 1
2 hours ago, fireman said:

Trying to remember her name,sure she was a dyke as well which made it a little funny but she was worried about him and a pal of mine at the time (Ooty) had to have a word with him.The lass moved to Ireland but not because of simoman and that's the last i heard of it all...

I honestly had Simmo down as an average decent family bloke.I wasn’t on the forum for about a year,when I came back on he was gone,had an aneurism or meningitis or some such and had declining health.Was the lady the slim dark haired woman,quite small who used to put up the odd pic of her dog and deer?

2 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

I think there was two carraghs gem (she use to send me pics of her sucking cock) ??? and a young blonde one

Carraghsgem was the one who moved to Ireland .. she had a malinois the last time she was on the forum .

Don't remember little miss lurcher ..

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Misslurcherbitch ?

And what's his name now with the collie x dog sir storm or whatever who was as young as her daughter but was riding her ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, fireman said:

Kay did have a greyhound i think but wasn't a hunting lass and it was a different lass Millet was/still is friendly with a lass called Von,but both lasses are different lasses to the first lass i was on about..

Kay had 2 ex track greys just pet ones 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Chid said:

And what's his name now with the collie x dog sir storm or whatever who was as young as her daughter but was riding her ?

The daughter who entered the lamping contest.

8 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Few cougars after all running about lol

And breeding by the sound of it,lol.

Just now, DIDO.1 said:

Lamping contest? How did that work?

I can’t remember the exact comp details mate @Chartpolski had something to do with it,he is the best one to ask.