• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because they look down on us and sneer at us for being white , heterosexual men. Its a supposed reference to our pink skin. They want us all to be coffee coloured, metrosexuals, ruled by an

Hes a fat disgusting pervert doing that in front of people,an he has plenty of young fans too,rat

For the sake of our sporting countryside or what's left of it and for the good of animal welfare both captive and wildlife i so hope it's packham the little slimey scroat..  

Posted Images

War in Europe raging, over 1000 unfettered migrants landed on our shores over the weekend, school teacher stabbed in Tewksbury by a pupil, mortgage rates at their highest since 2008. What a strange world we live in when the biggest news story is about this crap.

• Like 10
53 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

War in Europe raging, over 1000 unfettered migrants landed on our shores over the weekend, school teacher stabbed in Tewksbury by a pupil, mortgage rates at their highest since 2008. What a strange world we live in when the biggest news story is about this crap.

Distraction mate.

22 minutes ago, mackay said:

Distraction mate.

Do you think people are incapable of taking in more than 1 snippet of news at a time, Ive read about the stabbing, the rise in interest rates the immigration numbers and loads more, Im certainly not distracted by another celebrity nonce

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Do you think people are incapable of taking in more than 1 snippet of news at a time, Ive read about the stabbing, the rise in interest rates the immigration numbers and loads more, Im certainly not distracted by another celebrity nonce

Neither am I. So, tell me why it is then no one seems to be bothering their arse as to what is happening in France. Remove distraction then and replace it with apathy amongst the masses. But, from where I'm sitting the nonce story seems to be getting way more coverage than any of the others.

9 minutes ago, mackay said:

Neither am I. So, tell me why it is then no one seems to be bothering their arse as to what is happening in France. Remove distraction then and replace it with apathy amongst the masses. But, from where I'm sitting the nonce story seems to be getting way more coverage than any of the others.

Ive seen whats been going on in France but Im more interested in whats going on in my own country, the French are reaping what they have sown, we will suffer the same fate in the not too distant future, Ive been saying it for decades as have a lot more people, the public refused to listen we will all suffer for it

• Like 4

look who's name is missing,the list was released today,BBC'S ANNUAL REPORT

The ten highest paid presenters at the BBC

Gary Lineker £1,354,999 Zoe Ball £984,999 Alan Shearer £449,999 Huw Edwards £439,999 Stephen Nolan £404,999 Fiona Bruce £399,999 Greg James £399,999 Ken Bruce £394,999 Lauren Laverne £394,999 Sophie Raworth £369,999 Source: BBC • Upper bounds of salary bands
WAGEINDICATOR.CO.UK

Check salary, income and/or net worth of Graham Norton at WageIndicator.co.uk

Edited by paddyluke