• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because they look down on us and sneer at us for being white , heterosexual men. Its a supposed reference to our pink skin. They want us all to be coffee coloured, metrosexuals, ruled by an

Hes a fat disgusting pervert doing that in front of people,an he has plenty of young fans too,rat

For the sake of our sporting countryside or what's left of it and for the good of animal welfare both captive and wildlife i so hope it's packham the little slimey scroat..  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, sandymere said:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "Gammons today: BBC OFTELLOWSHIP THE OFTHEMEMES MEMES HEFELLOWSHIP Please God, let it be Lineker."

my god sandy you get worse gammons ffs mate lol 

you left wing  love ya nonces a man can’t help been a nonce is how how you see it 

he’s a minor attracted person and you side with these scum ? bad do

• Like 10
24 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Gammons ! Really ? Wow you really do hate white people don't you .

I’ve a feeling Sandy’s post was aimed at me for my post “I really, really hope it’s Lineker”.

But he doesn’t want to be accused of “ad hominem “ attacks, so he does it slyly with innuendo.

If being  a “gammon” makes me the opposite to him, then I’m a “gammon”.

As someone once said; “ hating one’s country is a small step away from being a traitor”…..    

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 5
22 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Why do they call us gammons?

Because they look down on us and sneer at us for being white , heterosexual men.

Its a supposed reference to our pink skin.

They want us all to be coffee coloured, metrosexuals, ruled by an elite in Brussels and to think that homosexuality, transsexuals and all the other “genders” they believe in is normal. 
They think that uncontrolled immigration isn’t just right, it should be encouraged!

They are the antithesis to the vast majority of people in this country.

Cheers.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
15 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Because they look down on us and sneer at us for being white , heterosexual men.

They want us all to be coffee coloured, metrosexuals, ruled by an elite in Brussels and to think that homosexuality, transsexuals and all the other “genders” they believe in is normal. 
They think that uncontrolled immigration isn’t just right, it should be encouraged!

Cheers.

Good description charts,i would also add not very trustworty,an very twofaced

• Like 2
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

there the retarded minority who got laughed at before the days of the internet and social media 

• Like 3
14 hours ago, samboy said:

We should all stop paying our license money.

That would be a kick in the plums for the BBC.

Might get their act together then.

Stop paying mine 9 years ago. I still get letters saying court proceedings are under way and they get filed in log burner. It's been some years since a plonker knocked on the door and challenged me, but they get delt with and shown on there way. In fact 9 years on the letters just say to the house holder and they don't even know my name despite the fact I've owned the house for 20years. The TV licence thing is built on scaremongering. To add all these threatening letters have never had any impact on my credit score which is very good. Trust me fec em and just stop paying and funding a huge nonce paedo ring ! 

• Like 3