Collie greyhounds

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just used Ozz over a greyhound bitch, genuine 3/4 ACD Cross, fingers crossed, he's been a hell of a dog.

Few pics of my pup dam cattle dog x greyhound  sire cattle dog x greyhound  collie x greyhound  Look forward to getting him out wit ferret sept time  out wit them every day In gard

Bitch out the same litter only had her since Saturday fitted right in sofar 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/07/2023 at 16:39, breeze said:

Should make proper handy pups them Dilly, I hope the bitch takes for you. 

What size are the dog and bitch? She come off the track mate.? 

Quick update,  I finally got around to measuring him this morning,  he's 23-24 she's 26-27 depending on how they stood and my patience ? 

Never bothered before,  his hight never mattered to his heart and he's got guts to burn

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, dillydog said:

Quick update,  I finally got around to measuring him this morning,  he's 23-24 she's 26-27 depending on how they stood and my patience ? 

Never bothered before,  his hight never mattered to his heart and he's got guts to burn

This will be an interesting cross to keep an eye on, 

4 hours ago, dillydog said:

Dilly.... What you mean, finally got round to measuring him he's 23-24...  not sure what the tape said mate lol

But I know what you mean about it never mattered before. 

Keep us updated mate with how the bitch is getting on / if she's took 

3 hours ago, breeze said:

Dilly.... What you mean, finally got round to measuring him he's 23-24...  not sure what the tape said mate lol

But I know what you mean about it never mattered before. 

Keep us updated mate with how the bitch is getting on / if she's took 

I used to bother when I was a snot nosed kid, just something I don't really care about anymore.  I always thought he was bigger than he actually is.

• Like 1
On 24/07/2023 at 18:31, dillydog said:

I used to bother when I was a snot nosed kid, just something I don't really care about anymore.  I always thought he was bigger than he actually is.

You are right Brother,....some dogs , although small in stature, seemed to be veritable giants, in the hunting field....?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 6
18 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

You are right Brother,....some dogs , although small in stature, seemed to be veritable giants, in the hunting field....?

pic80.jpg

Beautiful that Phil, I'd be happy with something of that stamp from this mating.  Like I said, I'm not a lurcher man, never really have been, terriers stole my heart many years ago. I do appreciate the company of a lurcher and without starting another tit for tat load of nonsense on here I just love the old type that I saw as a kid

• Like 2

If it looks small I call it a small dog and it’s big Iv called it a big dog ? never measured dogs and never got caught in asking about people have ask how big my dogs are I always say don’t know ?‍♂️ 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 24/06/2023 at 22:07, obi2 said:

Looking to get myself a running dog again for some interest and to get me out. I’m looking for a collie crosse type. Never hear of these going around much as it’s either saluki or bull crosses now. There was the Hancock’s etc back when I was reallly into it. Anyone out there still running or breeding this type? Tia

Spent today on a friend’s farm with this dog it felt like he was reading my mind he’s going over my grey Bitch soon 

IMG_2197.jpeg

• Like 9