Collie greyhounds

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just used Ozz over a greyhound bitch, genuine 3/4 ACD Cross, fingers crossed, he's been a hell of a dog.

Few pics of my pup dam cattle dog x greyhound  sire cattle dog x greyhound  collie x greyhound  Look forward to getting him out wit ferret sept time  out wit them every day In gard

Bitch out the same litter only had her since Saturday fitted right in sofar 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, dytkos said:

Was a belter on fox, till the pikeys robbed it from our allotment ?

Cheers, D.

A mate o mine had 2 ,a half and a 34 off that dog and both were good fox dogs according 2 form ,lad is from Whitwick tho unfortunately ?‍♂️ 

On 04/07/2023 at 18:39, Black neck said:

Still doing the bizzo, merle also throws the oddlads little but only 2 a chosen few some lads just got a lining for there bitch off celt 

They didn't get that lining, I hear Remus made a guest appearance gave them the Collie eye, then all sixteen on um piled in back of fiesta van never to be seen again

3 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

They didn't get that lining, I hear Remus made a guest appearance gave them the Collie eye, then all sixteen on um piled in back of fiesta van never to be seen again

The herding instinct come in very handy 

YERR

On 24/06/2023 at 22:07, obi2 said:

Looking to get myself a running dog again for some interest and to get me out. I’m looking for a collie crosse type. Never hear of these going around much as it’s either saluki or bull crosses now. There was the Hancock’s etc back when I was reallly into it. Anyone out there still running or breeding this type? Tia

Yep. Although Salukis are my heart hound, my Collie whippet Grey's are the best daytime dogs I've ever had. I don't do lamping (have but don't at present but I bet they would take to that too. 

On 30/06/2023 at 15:25, terryd said:

Never had a proper collie cross before. They seem have lots of character. Bit full of beans but other than that so far so good

IMG_9660.png.eb1eb71a161cfc7f5e7ab8db80868c30.png

IMG_9672.png.3540fbbd6d861711cfefcd7ae283d34b.png

I tried to like react your pics of your stunning dog but l'm not allowed to add any more ? reacts today cuz I'm new so ????????? there ya go 

• Like 1