On 07/06/2023 at 11:08, Greyman said:

a lot of things Jonathan has brought to the table on this subject have stood up to thorough scientific examination, 

What?Links? 

• Haha 2

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think this proves beyond all reasonable doubt that it's that cnut mackam spoiling the otherwise sensible big cat threads ?

My mate says he sort of agrees with you ,but you never know ,and could you please stop being a knob about it ,

Well it’s an internet forum so I’m sure grown men won’t really care that much  what people on the internet think

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Daniel cain said:
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Better management of existing apex predators and compensation schemes for farmers and gamekeepers needed...

Mears hasn't a clue. The experts say there are loads of these Lynx here already. They don't target the dopey slow sheep. Much preferring the quick deer. Something to do with wool sticking in their teeth I believe. Ffs Mears, cop the feck on!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, mackem said:

No, no, no, to discredit something it must first be creditable n'est-ce pas?But OK, let's disregard the space motorhome, this is when he was an adult, aliens beaming down to his bedroom, really?And your argumentum ad hominem, you denigrate the person making points rather than adress the points themselves.Do you believe aliens beamed down to chat to him about the state of the planet?This isn't an attack on you so stop taking criticism of the subject as such. 

Screenshot_20230607_111815_com.android.chrome.jpg

Trouble is mate ,we are up against the turnip mentality .We have them here ,silly old buggers that just stand and grin if you talk to them ,either that or they blank you and whip the conversation round to suit themselves .

Youll never get a straight answer out a turnip as long as the feckers a hole in his arse.

You’ll notice everyone of my posts has the turnip signature to the right bottom corner .Quaint ,West Country but dim as feck .

• Sad 1

Speaking of lynx. Compared to alleged footage and sightings of black leopards, why is there so little alleged footage/sightings of lynx? 

Is it A, that the terain of the British countryside is more suited to black leopards, than lynx, and so black leopards are thriving, whilst lynx are not?

Or B, there ain't many house cats with short tails, and tufts on their ears, therfore mistaken sightings by the public is not really a thing?

I know which one I'm going for

• Like 3

These rare cate get picked up on trail cams if they're there..

WWW.(!64.56:886

LATEST NEWS! Against all the odds, Asiatic Cheetah (Acinonyx jubatus venaticus) are surviving ? It might be to late as the threat of “functional extinction” is a stark...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, sandymere said:

These rare cate get picked up on trail cams if they're there..

WWW.(!64.56:886

LATEST NEWS! Against all the odds, Asiatic Cheetah (Acinonyx jubatus venaticus) are surviving ? It might be to late as the threat of “functional extinction” is a stark...

i just read an article in the guardian about the reintroduction of cheetah in india its not going to well as six have died in the past 8 months 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Now that is impressive and caught on camera .

Incredible footage on what is some of the ruggedest terrain on the face of the planet. How do you actually 

A) locate a cat... 

B) Set up a camera or two to capture a hunt. 

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Incredible footage on what is some of the ruggedest terrain on the face of the planet. How do you actually 

A) locate a cat... 

B) Set up a camera or two to capture a hunt. 

probably a little bit of local knowledge,unlimited funding and access to the latest tech/thermal drones etc...look at the footage the BBC have gotten over the yrs?

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

probably a little bit of local knowledge,unlimited funding and access to the latest tech/thermal drones etc...look at the footage the BBC have gotten over the yrs?

That’s the top of Pakistan Dan,the kill takes place on a road,probably the only surfaced road in 25-50 miles,it’s a cameraman not drones,I don’t know the cats range or density but that footage is fantastic.

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic