Kin el, you're all out today!!  ??

• Haha 2

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think this proves beyond all reasonable doubt that it's that cnut mackam spoiling the otherwise sensible big cat threads ?

My mate says he sort of agrees with you ,but you never know ,and could you please stop being a knob about it ,

Well it’s an internet forum so I’m sure grown men won’t really care that much  what people on the internet think

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, shaaark said:

My mistake, Mack, it wasn't a medieval festival type thing, which I'd been told, but a family fun day/fete type thing with birds of prey and a couple of medieval enactments etc.

Just thought I'd clear that up, just in case you thought I was fabulising about it lol.  ??

Good man,sounds good and I know you learnt a new word today,I have a tour booked tomorrow of the worlds largest triple expansion steam engine,life is measured in family and experiences not time.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Good man,sounds good and I know you learnt a new word today,I have a tour booked tomorrow of the worlds largest triple expansion steam engine,life is measured in family and experiences not time.

Correct, but I already knew what fabulist and fabulising means lol.  ?

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Correct, but I already knew what fabulist and fabulising means lol.  ?

You have a vocab akin to my own,start using it,jazz your posts up a bit,there’s a new “Are there big cats in the UK” type podcast on YouTube,I will post it later,there’s a short section about cat cultists,in both your and GM’s words it’s “very telling”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

You have a vocab akin to my own,start using it,jazz your posts up a bit,there’s a new “Are there big cats in the UK” type podcast on YouTube,I will post it later,there’s a short section about cat cultists,in both your and GM’s words it’s “very telling”.

Thank you, Mack.  I get what you're saying, but most of the time I really haven't got the mental energy for long replies to most of the negative ones aimed at myself, not by you, I must add.  ?

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Thank you, Mack.  I get what you're saying, but most of the time I really haven't got the mental energy for long replies to most of the negative ones aimed at myself, not by you, I must add.  ?

That’ll be me then trigger .Any new evidence gathered since I last looked in .

Your as bad as your hero mate .You can give but can’t take lol.Proper little victim lol,mint .

6 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

That’ll be me then trigger .Any new evidence gathered since I last looked in .

Your as bad as your hero mate .You can give but can’t take lol.Proper little victim lol,mint .

Kin el, bunter, you really can't help yourself, can you?!!

Yep, belligerent and bombastic.

Very, very telling lol.  ?

• Like 2
Just now, shaaark said:

Kin el, bunter, you really can't help yourself, can you?!!

Yep, belligerent and bombastic.

Very, very telling lol.  ?

Again thank you sir .Coming from you it means a lot ,lol.

Any new evidence now your the self appointed spokesman ,do tell .

• paulus locked this topic