19 minutes ago, mackem said:

Went for lunch in town with er indoors instead today,Leicester tomorrow,more turbans and bully kutta than flat caps and whippets up there nowadays old chap.

C’mon Mackem mate !

In what world is Leicester “up there” or, as has been said, “up north “ ? LOL !

Its the “midlands”, not the north ! 

We’ve both travelled extensively, but should never forget our roots……. But in the case of Sunderland, you could be forgiven !!!

Just joking, mate ?

Cheers.

• Haha 1

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think this proves beyond all reasonable doubt that it's that cnut mackam spoiling the otherwise sensible big cat threads ?

My mate says he sort of agrees with you ,but you never know ,and could you please stop being a knob about it ,

Well it’s an internet forum so I’m sure grown men won’t really care that much  what people on the internet think

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

20 miles or so from me ? did you visit the Gandhi statue ?

I saw his march statue in Delhi,haven’t seen the one in Leicester,I shall be there tomorrow for a curry.

• Like 1
Just now, chartpolski said:

should never forget our roots……. But in the case of Sunderland, you could be forgiven !!!

I have in the past,for my shame,told people I am from………Newcastle.

• Haha 3
9 hours ago, Greyman said:

Of all the people I,ve met through this journey rick is possibly one of the most honest people, he’s someone I would never even speak with in my normal life, which I also like, meeting people from different walks of life that I would never meet if I never did stuff like this, I also think for you to be making such assumptions about a man you have never spent a second with is more telling about yourself than anyone, that’s why I am always happy to meet people, most turn out to be sound a few I swerve after first contact and one or two loose there arse before arriving which is also very telling, Anyways nice to talk I,m off to work now for a few hours ??

Just can’t leave it can you Paul  lol.Very amusing to us all seeing as you’ve been invited here on multiple times ,lol.
I explained why I wasn’t coming but you took that to be offensive lol. 
Just so’s there’s no more confusion ,I didn’t bother as you couldn’t say what it was I was to see .My time is expensive Paul so I choose how I spend any free time .I’m semi retired now so if you want to redeem all and pop up for a days fishing come the season ,stalking or foxing or all of it you’d be my guest .I don’t harbour bad feeling at all but can rise to any bollocks along the way .

You want to meet but on your terms and I’m the same so arrange a location of your choosing between us if you want .I’ve ground right up to the outskirts of Cirencester if you worried about permission .

Continuously calling me out does nothing for your pride or others reading the thread Paul especially when the resolution is right there infront our noses .

How about burying the hatchet and having a day with me Paul .

You can do the shuffle if you want I’m not bothered .Either way you can gauge what it is that fascinates you about me to the  point I must be mentioned in every other post .

All this over a few hard to answer question lol.Isn’t it about time you let it go ,man up and meet the man that’s been a thorn in your side since day one on these threads .

We ain’t going to see no cat sign here bar ferals but a good sporting day I can put on mate .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Just can’t leave it can you Paul  lol.Very amusing to us all seeing as you’ve been invited here on multiple times ,lol.
I explained why I wasn’t coming but you took that to be offensive lol. 
Just so’s there’s no more confusion ,I didn’t bother as you couldn’t say what it was I was to see .My time is expensive Paul so I choose how I spend any free time .I’m semi retired now so if you want to redeem all and pop up for a days fishing come the season ,stalking or foxing or all of it you’d be my guest .I don’t harbour bad feeling at all but can rise to any bollocks along the way .

You want to meet but on your terms and I’m the same so arrange a location of your choosing between us if you want .I’ve ground right up to the outskirts of Cirencester if you worried about permission .

Continuously calling me out does nothing for your pride or others reading the thread Paul especially when the resolution is right there infront our noses .

How about burying the hatchet and having a day with me Paul .

You can do the shuffle if you want I’m not bothered .Either way you can gauge what it is that fascinates you about me to the  point I must be mentioned in every other post .

All this over a few hard to answer question lol.Isn’t it about time you let it go ,man up and meet the man that’s been a thorn in your side since day one on these threads .

We ain’t going to see no cat sign here bar ferals but a good sporting day I can put on mate .

Gay 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
11 hours ago, chartpolski said:

C’mon Mackem mate !

In what world is Leicester “up there” or, as has been said, “up north “ ? LOL !

Its the “midlands”, not the north ! 

We’ve both travelled extensively, but should never forget our roots……. But in the case of Sunderland, you could be forgiven !!!

Just joking, mate ?

Cheers.

As I've divulged previously,  I have gone beyond the middle  north of Leicestershire to the far north of Snods Edge, where I had acquaintance with the vicar's daughter, but thats another tale, and was alas a little underwhelmed by Medomsley Road consett. Ahh the heady days of my youth...

Edited by sandymere
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, sandymere said:

As I've divulged previously,  I have gone beyond the middle  north of Leicestershire to the far north of Snods Edge, where I derobed to vicar's daughter, but thats another tale, and was alas a little underwhelmed by Medomsley Road consett. Ahh the heady days of my youth...

Coincidentally, I was watching the Chelsea Newcastle game last week with some pals and one of them lives in Snods Edge and one in Consett. They like to visit the big city now and again.

Cheers.

• Haha 1
On 07/06/2023 at 11:08, Greyman said:

mackem particularly likes to keep throwing this into the ring as it’s one of the few things he has left to discredit the topic ,

No, no, no, to discredit something it must first be creditable n'est-ce pas?But OK, let's disregard the space motorhome, this is when he was an adult, aliens beaming down to his bedroom, really?And your argumentum ad hominem, you denigrate the person making points rather than adress the points themselves.Do you believe aliens beamed down to chat to him about the state of the planet?This isn't an attack on you so stop taking criticism of the subject as such. 

Screenshot_20230607_111815_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • paulus locked this topic