10 hours ago, shaaark said:

OK, so same bloke all 3 pics?

Top and bottom pics are the same thing, border collie or not, bottom pic is blurry as f**k.

Just wasting your time mate it’s more fun to just watch the three of them going round in circles reinforcing there beliefs and a bit like those pics there’s one sheep dog and two sheep nothing that will change there minds unless the government allow it, but it’s also interesting how much time they are willing to waste on something that’s not there and will never be seen or proven everyone else have just moved on but still they go round and round patting each other’s backs yet not interested in doing anything else about it, nowt stranger than folk lol

• Haha 2

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think this proves beyond all reasonable doubt that it's that cnut mackam spoiling the otherwise sensible big cat threads ?

My mate says he sort of agrees with you ,but you never know ,and could you please stop being a knob about it ,

Well it’s an internet forum so I’m sure grown men won’t really care that much  what people on the internet think

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Greyman said:

but it’s also interesting how much time they are willing to waste on something that’s not there and will never be seen or proven 

Irony.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
WWW.PRESSANDJOURNAL.CO.UK

Animals will be released into the wild as part of the scheme to try and boost population numbers.
WWW.PRESSANDJOURNAL.CO.UK

Animals were on the brink of extinction before conservation efforts helped bring up numbers.

• Like 2

Hybridisation is the biggest threat to the wildcats but it’s also how most cat species keep on transforming and adapting, I have a great book in storage about hunting them in not so distant times gone from pest to endangered during my lifetime, been up before but a few we caught on cams in Scotland a couple of years back ?

4C2A16F5-E29C-4A64-851F-121A3D0E89BB.jpeg

315B8BE1-210A-4A38-968C-0AB4649082CE.jpeg

CC95E262-E30F-4AE9-BE53-7CDB6B80B765.jpeg

454CB356-8F21-4E5B-A771-B07E5BD9171B.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Irony.

Or a waste of life unless your a bit simple or have a very good reason ??but I,ll get my coat now as it’s quite clear which way the ship is being steered must be 3/4 threads now all steered in the same direction by the same person mmmmmmmmm

673D84C0-FDC7-4C5F-A280-E6F752E36E8A.png

• Haha 3
53 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Or a waste of life unless your a bit simple or have a very good reason ??but I,ll get my coat now as it’s quite clear which way the ship is being steered must be 3/4 threads now all steered in the same direction by the same person mmmmmmmmm

Or perhaps it steers where the evidence,  or lack off it, directs..........

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Christ lad, only trying to keep the ould thread going. Hasn't been a whole lot of fresh evidence of their existence, put up here for ages, so all we have are these shitty news articles to go with.

• Thanks 1

His way or the highway lads .Your all forgetting these threads are his and nobodies else dare have an opinion lol.

Its no wonder not many have time for the man lol.

He forgets he had nearly 1300 posts on the original with not one of any substance yet here we are few pages in and we are the wrong uns lol.

I bet he had a length of elastic on his football at school so he could bring it in soon as anyone else dared kick it .Monopoly must be a real treat too .

Hasnt mastered the art of debate despite much schooling lol.

I wonder where these threads would be if a few realists didn’t chip in …if we were all in agreement lol.They’d be onto big foot  by now and breeding colonies in Gloucester .

Needs a few realists to keep things grounded .

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Your choice Paul .It’s a free forum for everyone to DISCUSS topics lol.We Wont be dictated to nor expected to take any old shite as gospel .

Learn those two things and maybe you’ll think about what you post .

The thread goes tits up when you have nothing else to give ,nobody else is in the yes camp with you Paul ,not on the same scale anyway and it’s you who steers the thread towards a locking .You’ve started already lol.

Your like a clockwork soldier ,very predictable and childishly unintelligent to think we can’t debate without you lol.In fact things tick along nicely without you so take as long as is needed to find the proof THEN pop back in to astound us all .

6 minutes ago, Arry said:

Here we go again.

Cheers Arry

Have you noticed a reoccurring theme Arry .When the answers arnt there it’s blame everyone else lol, and try start an argument to detract from what’s really happening ,   from what should be straightforward debate .

It’s funny as f**k tbh .

5 hours ago, Greyman said:

Just wasting your time mate it’s more fun to just watch the three of them going round in circles reinforcing there beliefs and a bit like those pics there’s one sheep dog and two sheep nothing that will change there minds unless the government allow it, but it’s also interesting how much time they are willing to waste on something that’s not there and will never be seen or proven everyone else have just moved on but still they go round and round patting each other’s backs yet not interested in doing anything else about it, nowt stranger than folk lol

If it’s such a chore Paul why not stay off it lol.

You can’t can you cos you love the arguing like a simpleton lol.
You’re the  one with all the mouth on the subject ,you’re the one who wants to show the thl and the world all about big cats in the uk lol.

Isnt it about time you used that energy to try prove what it is your banging on about rather than just run down everybody else ,funny as f**k but childish at the same time .

How about bringing  minter on board ,the man you seem to idolise lol.The same man you’ve stated has done so much for your cause lol.Same idiot who sees ufos disguised as camper vans lol.Mint .

3 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Come on greyman stick the most clear pic of a big cat that’s been spotted in the UK mate 

Mate, didn't you say a while back, that you've seen a big cat in the wild, in this country, yourself?

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic