1 in 10 UK kids.....

4 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Working in the NHS doesn't excuse you for being a complete div ?

I didn’t say that though did I?I have seen my lady leave for work with a big smile on her face only to return home after a shift on a cancer ward with the weight of the world on her shoulders,all I said was I respect Sandy for the career path he chose,simple as that really.

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

there's no wah that report is correct. ..there's no way 1 in 10 kids are questioning the gender.

Just came through Esher,saw a big bloke in a skirt and top,long hair,loads of makeup on,masquerading as a woman.

• Like 1

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These kids are the offspring of the fecked up world your hero sandymere wants to create if as a parent you don’t have the time to invest in your offspring they will be directed down this road by the v

I don't hate anyone because they are gay. I hate how the left have weaponised it like they did race  I hate the continuation of the gay agenda that has gone from passively encouraging respec

I get that and agree, let kids find out what they want to be. But you've conveniently missed out the part where its being taught as being the norm in schools now to the point where its becoming f

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

why else would you want to go to a shithole like thailand lol to eat spiders or get malaria lol

Nephews coffee-shop is just being shopfitted and decorated,meet you there mC?

I respect Sandy for the career path he chose,simple as that really.,,,   He chose bricklaying but after laddering his tights and chipping a nail he quit for a job in the warm were you can get paid when you feel a bit down,  just to put a different perspective on things ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I respect Sandy for the career path he chose,simple as that really.,,,   He chose bricklaying but after laddering his tights and chipping a nail he quit for a job in the warm were you can get paid when you feel a bit down,  just to put a different perspective on things ?

I agree to say you respect somebody because of their profession is a peculiar statement to make....respect the profession yes by all means....i respect the fire service/soldiers and suchlike but it doesnt mean i havent met some who were absolute wankers,respect is a valuable commodity its not something you should automatically expect.....courtesy yes everybody should expect common courtesy but to go through life giving automatic respect you're going to get trodden on at some point.

Regards such a statement as " i reckon just let them be kids and find out what they are going to be " on a subject about kids choosing whether to be boys or girls well that just about sums up what you're dealing with when listening to the " accept the unacceptable " ideals that the left go by !....nurse or not i cant respect such idiocy.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 3

The Daily Mail is a far right comic. Stats show the majority of its readers are elderly females with a few bob. Blue rinse, vinegar piss types. These readers love being shocked by fictitious reports like this. It keeps them gossiping and they love the feeling of being eternally affronted .

The Daily Mail is owned by  the ultra rich and  far right VIscount Rothemere. He inherited the paper from his grandfather who supported Hitler and fascism during the second World War. The Daily Mail continues to support far right individuals and far right governments. Much of its content centres around  monarchy stories/ monarchy photographs and an obsession with film stars, Love Island and shit like that. They wage a continual propaganda war against the unions calling them traitors who hold the country to ransom. The truth is people cannot live on continually depreciating wages and the only way to pay their bills is to withdraw their labour and force employers to negotiate.

One of the tricks it plays, is to get everybody wound up by a story like this and then attributes the fictitious desire for child sex changes to the left. It's f**k all to do with the left. Despite what Lord Rothermere tells people, the left want decent jobs, houses, pensions and health care. Think Mick Lynch, not gay icons and sex changes.

The rich own newspapers to influence their readers. They want to keep their money so they continually undermine the left who want a fairer distribution of the pie. This story is typical. It imprints fear, confusion and distrust and then blames the left. Job done.

Stop getting your knickers in a twist lads, leave that to the old biddies who love to be shocked by the Daily Mail. As Tomo says the figure is more like one in a thousand not one in ten.

Please be assured that the left on THL,  apparently represented by Sandymere and me, lol, do not support children lopping off their bits in the name of left wing ideology or any other f****n ideology.

In these economically challenging times, it might be a good idea to revert to years  gone by, when we used to wipe our arses on newspaper. Start with The Sun, and then if you've still got smears, finish off with the Daily Mail.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2

Someone was telling me the other day that in a local school near me there is a girl that identifies as a cat. She wears ears a collar with a bell on and the school have a litter tray for her. Turns out a lad in that school decided he wanted to be a dog and proceeded to piss against the goal post and chase said cat pretending to be a dog barking the lot. Got excluded!

• Haha 13
5 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Schools have a lot to answer for. They need to make a lot of teachers keep their weird ideas in check.

Little boys should be taught to become men.

Aand parents even more

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

im going out later on chaps, i dunno what to wear, my little black dress or mi pants,   

perhaps best to wear yer pants under the little black dress, chill wind out there tonight.

33 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Someone was telling me the other day that in a local school near me there is a girl that identifies as a cat. She wears ears a collar with a bell on and the school have a litter tray for her. Turns out a lad in that school decided he wanted to be a dog and proceeded to piss against the goal post and chase said cat pretending to be a dog barking the lot. Got excluded!

the urban myth

WWW.FORBES.COM

A number of politicians, including U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colorado) and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Georgia), have propagated similar claims as well.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

The Daily Mail is a far right comic. Stats show the majority of its readers are elderly females with a few bob. Blue rinse, vinegar piss types. These readers love being shocked by fictitious reports like this. It keeps them gossiping and they love the feeling of being eternally affronted .

The Daily Mail is owned by  the ultra rich and  far right VIscount Rothemere. He inherited the paper from his grandfather who supported Hitler and fascism during the second World War. The Daily Mail continues to support far right individuals and far right governments. Much of its content centres around  monarchy stories and photographs and an obsession with film stars, Love Island and shit like that. They wage a continual propaganda war against the unions calling them traitors who hold the country to ransom. The truth is people cannot live on continually depreciating wages and the only way to pay their bills is to withdraw their labour and force employers to negotiate.

One of the tricks it plays, is to get everybody wound up by a story like this and then attributes the fictitious desire for child sex changes to the left. It's f**k all to do with the left. Despite what Lord Rothermere tells people, the left want decent jobs, houses, pensions and health care. Think Mick Lynch, not gay icons and sex changes.

The rich own newspapers to influence their readers. They want to keep their money so they continually undermine the left who want a fairer distribution of the pie. This story is typical. It imprints fear, confusion and distrust and then blames the left. Job done.

Stop getting your knickers in a twist lads, leave that to the old biddies who love to be shocked by the Daily Mail. As Tomo says the figure is more like one in a thousand not one in ten.

Please be assured that the left on THL,  apparently represented by Sandymere and me, lol, do not support children lopping off their bits in the name of left wing ideology or any other f****n ideology.

In these economically challenging times, it might be a good idea to revert to years  gone by, when we used to wipe our arses on newspaper. Start with The Sun, and then if you've still got smears, finish off with the Daily Mail.

it’s f**k all to do with the left ? you have a giggle mate ? 

Forget gender assignment folk ,so last week .The new woke narrative is trans- abled .People who say they should have been born disabled .What a f****d up world we live in .

Can be traced back to the day teachers and parents became criminals for administering corrective pain to straighten out a weak child .

The child allowed to express its failings was always a target for human rights individuals and superseded the time when kids were to be seen and not to be heard .

Childs rights ,to a point were  never implemented to give the child such free rein as to take influence from morally week ,sometime celebrities ,individuals and demand adults act on it .

Im old school ,very old school but still managed to raise two kids who see things as I do .Same as  many more folk have but I’d say they are the last generation to have any real, true values to live by .

• Like 5

its a funny old world we live in,  innit ladies n mentlegen .  or should i say sick, i never know whom im talking to these days, i thowt id escaped all the debauchery when i moved south from staffordshire, its rife here, debauchery that is, i had a right encounter a while back we a perv outside aldi,