24 minutes ago, Arry said:

You're just a shit stirrer FD. GM is sound as a pound as a pound. Your negative post after negative posts are boring. You had the kind offer of meeting the Guy but bottled it and decided not to show. Then decided to turn it around and made out its GM's that at fault. 

You never turned up end of, Bottled it.

Cheers Arry

Why would I bottle meeting a lad Arry .I’ve met loads off here ffs .

GM invited me ,not the other way round lol.I asked why and he couldn’t say so I politely declined .Ever since then it’s been a bit of a shit show,lol

When did it become mandatory for anyone to meet anyone Arry .

Your a tad pissed off with me for some reason and see your chance at a bit of pay back .That’s fine ,I can take it but GM is still a coward and still a moral wrong un .

He sent me a pm threatening to find me ,at my house and harm me .
His posts in any cat thread are going nowhere lol and it must eat the man .He saw me as soft target and now his arse is feathering ,stuttering like a paedo at a witch hunt .Silly old c**t knows he’s been a bit silly but dosnt have the decency or bollocks to apologies so now he will respect what he’s sown .Last post on it tbh as I’m pretty fed up with the morals shown by a minority on here .

• Haha 1

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your asking about the fishing comp so you can turn up and have a tear up or a row then your being a bit of a wanker Tim as that comp is a get together for a good time,to remember and talk about pas

Meanwhile on the moor, a cuckoo, albeit a shite photo of one ?? 

It can take around 8 seconds for the cuckoo to lay her egg. She won’t “buzz “ overhead, but sometimes flies over the moor looking for reactions from the pipits, the idea is to get in and out unseen, a

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Why would I bottle meeting a lad Arry .I’ve met loads off here ffs .

GM invited me ,not the other way round lol.I asked why and he couldn’t say so I politely declined .Ever since then it’s been a bit of a shit show .He sent me a pm threatening to find me ,at my house and harm me .
His posts in any cat thread are going nowhere lol and it must eat the man .He saw me as soft target and now his arse is feathering ,stuttering like a paedo at a witch hunt .Silly old c**t knows he’s been a bit silly but dosnt have the decency or bollocks to apologies so now he will respect what he’s sown .Last post on it tbh as I’m pretty fed up with the morals shown by a minority on here .

Stick up his threatening PM were he was going to go to your home and harm you. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

You two need your heads knocking together ffs it's not just the big cat thread it's every were you see each others posts regardless of thread title please pm each other meet up and sort it out 

I’ve tried keeping from him mate but he follows me from thread to thread ffs .Mans a head case a f****n fruit loop ,coward and a fake .If you can make it happen please do bud .Silly old c**ts going to regret it lol.Wont answer pms ,now stopped receiving them .

Hasnt the guts to show up here despite me posting a route finder to my door which I know he saw .

f****n cull of a man .

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Where is it please .

If your asking about the fishing comp so you can turn up and have a tear up or a row then your being a bit of a wanker Tim as that comp is a get together for a good time,to remember and talk about past members that ain't with us any more.A gathering for the good and not one to bring negative bullshit to,iv'e never been but the pics and write up's show it means a lot to a lot of folk and if you and Greyman both feel the need to sort it then both of you drive the 20 poxy miles it is to meet half way,have a cuddle and then bury this bollocks for good as it's as boring as fcuk bud...:victory:..

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
10 minutes ago, fireman said:

If your asking about the fishing comp so you can turn up and have a tear up or a row then your being a bit of a wanker Tim as that comp is a get together for a good time,to remember and talk about past members that ain't with us any more.A gathering for the good and not one to bring negative bullshit to,iv'e never been but the pics and write up's show it means a lot to a lot of folk and if you and Greyman both feel the need to sort it then both of you drive the 20 poxy miles it is to meet half way,have a cuddle and then bury this bollocks for good as it's as boring as fcuk bud...:victory:..

If either had any intention of sorting this in a bout of fisticuffs it would have been sorted by now ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

If either had any intention of sorting this in a bout of fisticuffs it would have been sorted by now ?

I don’t really see what you don’t get, the man is making daily threats while hiding behind his rock he keeps posting pictures with details of me in a vain attempt at intimidating me, I don’t have the luxury of knowing who he is and I’m not in a rush to find out but when I do and I,m his area I will as I’ve said give him the option of backing up some of his claims, the other point I would like to highlight is the only person we have ever both met is shovel leaner  who was a decent sort of chap that turned up as arrranged and showed me round his shoot I still bump into him from time to time and it’s a pleasure to catch up and for Tim to keep saying he has been slagging me off as a fake is another massive cowardly act it’s not the first time he has thrown his own mate under the bus and probably won’t be the last, he has made dozens of lies up in an attempt to justify his arguments and try to make me out as something I,m not, all tricks and tactics used by any other cowardly bully,  cheers?

52 minutes ago, fireman said:

Hundred percent agree with you mate and the only way that would happen is if everyone there wanted to put it on for a few quid to be raised for a good cause and a giggle watching two old c**ts trying to turn back time but don’t worry he knows we’re it is anyway and is again attempting to be scary by insinuating he’s going to turn up when he has no intention of doing so, if I can I will be there again on my own and as with any other event I will be there for the crack and a good cause, hope that clears things up a little ??

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I don’t really see what you don’t get, the man is making daily threats while hiding behind his rock he keeps posting pictures with details of me in a vain attempt at intimidating me, I don’t have the luxury of knowing who he is and I’m not in a rush to find out but when I do and I,m his area I will as I’ve said give him the option of backing up some of his claims, the other point I would like to highlight is the only person we have ever both met is shovel leaner  who was a decent sort of chap that turned up as arrranged and showed me round his shoot I still bump into him from time to time and it’s a pleasure to catch up and for Tim to keep saying he has been slagging me off as a fake is another massive cowardly act it’s not the first time he has thrown his own mate under the bus and probably won’t be the last, he has made dozens of lies up in an attempt to justify his arguments and try to make me out as something I,m not, all tricks and tactics used by any other cowardly bully,  cheers?

Hundred percent agree with you mate and the only way that would happen is if everyone there wanted to put it on for a few quid to be raised for a good cause and a giggle watching two old c**ts trying to turn back time but don’t worry he knows we’re it is anyway and is again attempting to be scary by insinuating he’s going to turn up when he has no intention of doing so, if I can I will be there again on my own and as with any other event I will be there for the crack and a good cause, hope that clears things up a little ??

Were all, well a lot of us are very much aware of who is doing what between you two GM..:victory:...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I thought he'd given you all the info needed for the pair of you to sort it out, my mistake

• Thanks 1