9 hours ago, bell said:

Sorry mate, i thought you said it was a pic of a thrush ……it isn’t …….what’s the bottom left nest mate ?…..genuinely interested….you’ve dragged it off google so must know ?…

What’s the top right nest Bell .

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your asking about the fishing comp so you can turn up and have a tear up or a row then your being a bit of a wanker Tim as that comp is a get together for a good time,to remember and talk about pas

Meanwhile on the moor, a cuckoo, albeit a shite photo of one ?? 

It can take around 8 seconds for the cuckoo to lay her egg. She won’t “buzz “ overhead, but sometimes flies over the moor looking for reactions from the pipits, the idea is to get in and out unseen, a

Posted Images

9 hours ago, bell said:

Professor google quotes RSPB …..0-1 breeding pair….mint :whistling:

That’s still more than you first thought though mate .

Another birding forum mention unconfirmed breeding of 37 pairs in Scotland breeding as a colony but just hearsay Id say .

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Thank you Arry .A thrush feeding a cuckoo .Cheers mate .

Not an English one Dumb ass how the Black thorn/ Hawthorn recognition going Lol.

Cheers Arry

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

That’s still more than you first thought though mate .

Another birding forum mention unconfirmed breeding of 37 pairs in Scotland breeding as a colony but just hearsay Id say .

Unconfirmed …..37 breeding pairs of Brambling in a ‘colony’…..mint…..I’ve got info that there are ‘unconfirmed’ breeding big cats in the Uk…mint…..:thumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
11 hours ago, bell said:

Unconfirmed …..37 breeding pairs of Brambling in a ‘colony’…..mint…..I’ve got info that there are ‘unconfirmed’ breeding big cats in the Uk…mint…..:thumbs:

Plus the three pair in Tim’s back garden don’t forget takes you to 40 imaginary breeding pairs ?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Plus the three pair in Tim’s back garden don’t forget takes you to 40 imaginary breeding pairs ?

Trolling turnip strikes again .You need to meet me Paul ,get it out your system .

Any dates for me yet .

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Trolling turnip strikes again .You need to meet me Paul ,get it out your system .

Any dates for me yet .

If thats not the Pot calling the kettle Black Lol.

He said you could meet him and you Bottled it, now you'r turning it around.

Cheers Arry

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
58 minutes ago, Arry said:

If thats not the Pot calling the kettle Black Lol.

He said you could meet him and you Bottled it, now you'r turning it around.

Cheers Arry

You must of been absent when turnip wanted to fight me Arry .Still waiting for that date .I never went to him because he admitted there was nothing to see lol.Would you travel 40 miles to see nothing out the norm lol.Can see that here .

He took the news very hard I wasn’t coming ,got abusive ,menstral and finally pmd me telling me he was going to find me and do fucks what .
Im still waiting for that to happen ,never shied from a shuffle in my life .The prat thinks it’s ok to carry on with it when in fact he’s a coward and everyone sees it .

Im willing to meet him anywhere ,alone or in a crowd .Don’t care .

Your man’s arse has dropped out his diapers and now uses every excuse to twist it round .

Hes a proven liar mate ,fake and a coward .
I repeat ,I will meet the coward anywhere any time .

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

You must of been absent when turnip wanted to fight me Arry .Still waiting for that date .I never went to him because he admitted there was nothing to see lol.Would you travel 40 miles to see nothing out the norm lol.Can see that here .

He took the news very hard I wasn’t coming ,got abusive ,menstral and finally pmd me telling me he was going to find me and do fucks what .
Im still waiting for that to happen ,never shied from a shuffle in my life .The prat thinks it’s ok to carry on with it when in fact he’s a coward and everyone sees it .

Im willing to meet him anywhere ,alone or in a crowd .Don’t care .

Your man’s arse has dropped out his diapers and now uses every excuse to twist it round .

Hes a proven liar mate ,fake and a coward .
I repeat ,I will meet the coward anywhere any time .

Missed nothing.

Poor old victim you lol.

What do you expect with your endless Goading and Trolling.

I've met GM at the Fishing Comp nice genuine guy with some very interesting stuff.

Your loss mate honest.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Arry said:

Missed nothing.

Poor old victim you lol.

What do you expect with your endless Goading and Trolling.

I've met GM at the Fishing Comp nice genuine guy with some very interesting stuff.

Your loss mate honest.

Cheers Arry

Not a victim mate .You’ve turned a blind eye to the constant trolling from him then I see lol.

Your moral compass seems to out of kilter mate .

Ive met guys that have met him too and say he’s a fake so I guess one cancels out the other lol.

If a man makes a threat yet can’t stand by it what does that make him mate .

A decent guy or a phoney ,a bit of a lad or a coward .

His day will come I promise you and he won’t like it .
Id expect my asking for a meet to be met with the same enthusiasm as his his was for me but now it’s for a different reason his arse has gone ,the whole forum sees it .

Im surprised lads like you have no honour in your principals  to give him the time of day but there tis ,different times I guess .

Cowards ,fakes all seem to be revered nowadays .

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

You're just a shit stirrer FD. GM is sound as a pound as a pound. Your negative post after negative posts are boring. You had the kind offer of meeting the Guy but bottled it and decided not to show. Then decided to turn it around and made out its GM's that at fault. 

You never turned up end of, Bottled it.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3