Whippets and frustration yips

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Non ped bitch pup 9 month

Try Work him on his own ,dogs can act hella crackish when there in competition wi another dog ,get over hyped up and that ,worth a go

A pair of Aussie whippets I was out with some years ago; Mally's Vixen, the best working pedigree whippet I've seen in the UK; Cheers.  

Posted Images

5 hours ago, chartpolski said:

No problem with that, mate.

The Picketty Witch I know had Bilko and Scarface in its line, Scarface was out of a greyhound.

It was over 50 years ago, but the BWRA database is very accurate, I know as I had input into it ! LOL !

Its possible there was another dog with the same name, Picketty Witch was a quite popular pop group early 70’s.

I just enjoy reminiscing about whippets.

Cheers.

She was also KC registered? seen others that are down off "Non Peds"

Shaaark the other name you mentioned is a different dog/breeding?

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

She was also KC registered? seen others that are down off "Non Peds"

Shaaark the other name you mentioned is a different dog/breeding?

Thanks mate, like I said to charts, though, I'll check the info etc I've still got, just for my own peace of mind lol.

Not doubting you, either, I've probably misread and confused a bit of info.  ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Thanks mate, like I said to charts, though, I'll check the info etc I've still got, just for my own peace of mind lol.

Not doubting you, either, I've probably misread and confused a bit of info.  ?

No bother lol, the non ped one was a pedigree, and the pedigree one wasn't it

4 hours ago, Black neck said:

Non ped bitch pup 9 month

20230315_135339.jpg

Like that mate will be my next dog. How talls she? Been Leigh dog track but was a bit disappointed not really competition dogs that day (maybe a low turn out day)….Mostly lurchers or pet types running the lure. 

• Like 1
On 11/04/2023 at 13:36, mC HULL said:

you think a whippet is faster off the mark then a greyhound ? 

a whippet make ok rabbit dogs but i’d say a grew make a much better one if just rabbits 

and a descent coursing bred for lamping bunny’s not many pure whippets  would keep up  unless on real good going arable farmland a good coursing bred will beat a whippet on bunny’s run all night and course a few hares at first light mate 

Told you before mc whippets fastest dog away ? and the little old ped whips can put a few in the bag and can catch a daytime hare now you’ve been told again ffs ?

F2922FD4-55B9-4FDB-9097-5B9E925F04C7.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1