60 minutes Australia exposes worldwide satanic paedophile network

WWW.(!64.56:886

256K views, 3.5K likes, 49 loves, 2.4K comments, 7.1K shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Chris Coleman-Bey:

I can relate to this as my late brother in law, who took his own life swore that he was abused by Lord Janner whilst being in the care of a children's home in the late 1970`s. That c**t got away with prosecution because it was said that he was to ill to stand trial.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It seems High up In politics and power the ratio of pedophiles is much higher than the general public ( I may be wrong on that it's just the way it seems to me )  What I don't get is why it would

This is very disturbing paulaus an tiny,mi56 in the thick of it,i knew it was bad an that is the tip of the iceberg,they probably never thought theyd be found out or the internet would be invented to

Bill Maloney has a YouTube site , pie & mash films I think it’s called , MI5 where upto their necks in what was going on at Elm Guest House , MPs mixing with Irish terrorist involving kids , a cer

Posted Images

1 hour ago, paulus said:
WWW.(!64.56:886

256K views, 3.5K likes, 49 loves, 2.4K comments, 7.1K shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Chris Coleman-Bey:

I can relate to this as my late brother in law, who took his own life swore that he was abused by Lord Janner whilst being in the care of a children's home in the late 1970`s. That c**t got away with prosecution because it was said that he was to ill to stand trial.

another labour mp that was a f***ing beast 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

another labour mp that was a f***ing beast 

Seems to have been institutionalised into the fabric of public life,in Britain and many of its former colonies. Industrial schools here ,borstals, homes for teenage mothers etc.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, tinytiger said:

Seems to have been institutionalised into the fabric of public life,in Britain and many of its former colonies. Industrial schools here ,borstals, homes for teenage mothers etc.

ingrained without a doubt i know a few that it happened to in kids homes and borstal by the c**ts 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

ingrained without a doubt i know a few that it happened to in kids homes and borstal by the c**ts 

East targets,  kids are mostly  already damaged mentally and no one to fight there case when it does happen 

• Like 2

In the North of Ireland , boys care homes were run as paedo brothels, so MI5 could use ,threat of exposure as a nonce, to control powerful figures. . Scumbags were even flying  in from the states to use the place. (Trumps mentor ,Roy Cohen was 1 of them.). 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
VILLAGEMAGAZINE.IE

The Ulster Freedom Fighters will not be well pleased The Ulster Freedom Fighters (UFF) will not be well pleased to learn that their name has...

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, tinytiger said:
VILLAGEMAGAZINE.IE

The Ulster Freedom Fighters will not be well pleased The Ulster Freedom Fighters (UFF) will not be well pleased to learn that their name has...

reading that article, nothing surprises me anymore ?

This is very disturbing paulaus an tiny,mi56 in the thick of it,i knew it was bad an that is the tip of the iceberg,they probably never thought theyd be found out or the internet would be invented to help expose them,sick twisted satanic beasts,they will be punished accordinly to there works.

Im very over protective of my children as im sure most are,do not let them out of your site,high up satanic paedos are still ongoing,no wonder paedos get off the hook over here,do not trust your gov

• Like 9
7 minutes ago, Francie, said:

This is very disturbing paulaus an tiny,mi56 in the thick of it,i knew it was bad an that is the tip of the iceberg,they probably never thought theyd be found out or the internet would be invented to help expose them,sick twisted satanic beasts,they will be punished accordinly to there works.

Im very over protective of my children as im sure most are,do not let them out of your site,high up satanic paedos are still ongoing,no wonder paedos get off the hook over here,do not trust your gov

I TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU FRANCIE WELL SAID

• Like 1

Don't forget this b*****d. If I remember right caught with kids in the car one phone call to Maggie Thatch and he walked. 

Also Liberal leader Jeremy Thorpe.

images.jpeg.dafb85e3ddb21244f9119921274412ff.jpeg

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
10 hours ago, tinytiger said:

In the North of Ireland , boys care homes were run as paedo brothels, so MI5 could use ,threat of exposure as a nonce, to control powerful figures. . Scumbags were even flying  in from the states to use the place. (Trumps mentor ,Roy Cohen was 1 of them.). 

M15 would have known about Heath , Mountbatten , Savile and others .

• Like 4