another big cat sightings 2

17 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

puts the same time and effort into it as they have in the Himalayas regards snow leopards 

Britain's leading top of the tree big cat go-to experts whenever the papers want a cat story are 

Minter

Tunbridge

McGowan

Minter studied british cats for 21 years

McGowan 39 years

Tunbridge over 60 years

That's 120 years, what or where is the combined evidence of the three leading lights in the hunt for british big cats?

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Britain's leading top of the tree big cat go-to experts whenever the papers want a cat story are 

Minter

Tunbridge

McGowan

McGowan 39 years

Tunbridge over 60 years

That's 120 years, what or where is the combined evidence of the three leading lights in the hunt for british big cats?

This is very true. Some of those lads seem to do nothing else. Imagine dedicating all your time doing something, and end up with nothing to show for it. The illusion of what they're seeing as evidence, must help them in their dedication.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

This is very true. Some of those lads seem to do nothing else. Imagine dedicating all your time doing something, and end up with nothing to show for it. The illusion of what they're seeing as evidence, must help them in their dedication.

Reminds me of Adrian Shine hunted nessie since 1973,a few years ago he admitted it may be a sturgeon. 

13 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

This can't be greyman lad. He's not doing this for the fame, or to stroke his ego. 

It’s not me but to a small town idiot like Tim he thinks if he can identify me it will give him some kind of upper hand so he will just keep clutching at anyone with the name paul until he strikes gold, it’s quite sad and a little bit strange really, being so obsessed with someone you just can’t leave them alone yet being to afraid to actually go and meet them when you were so keen, it’s a bit like a little boy with a crush that keeps kicking the girl he likes for attention 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Unfortunately mate it sort of goes hand in hand .Until somebody credible throws serious money at it and puts the same time and effort into it as they have in the Himalayas regards snow leopards then we will see the same drivel trotted out time after time by loons intent ,no wrong word ,deluded enough to believe what they spout .

Whether they are out there or not ,it seems to attract some very strange characters .

From a editing standpoint of the doc surely whoever made it when looking at it before releasing it would say " do we really need a guy on there saying he's seen a sasquatch" . He seemed a complete idiot.

I didn't mind the documentary but as a watch their was lots of it that wound me up . Personally I'm not a fan of reinacting scenes . They always seem very Corney to me . I'd rather just hear the person tell the story not seeing bad actors act it out 

I did like the forest of dean ranger part of it, would have been nice to see more from that guy.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

@Greyman im watching the documentary eddie b posted. Im half hour in and at the part where the rangers are talking about catching sight of a big cat in the forest of dean on night vision.  Their overlaying a circular video of a big cat in night vision . Do you know if that is the actual footage they took ?

To be honest mate couldn’t say one way or another as the film was made over several years, most of what I done was just me and the film makers think I spent one day on the quantocks with a group of people but that’s it and I think the footage has been edited into several different films etc

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

If it's the same footage thats in the trailer, that someone put on here ages ago, it's pacing behind wire in its cage

Makes sense , it seemed to be going back and forth

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, mackem said:

Minter

Tunbridge

McGowan

McGowan 39 years

Tunbridge over 60 years

I find you very interesting I really do, just a few pages ago you asked some questions which I replied to as best I could I then asked you some questions in response that I thought were pertinent, which you totally ignored and disappeared only to pop back a few pages later and continue with your strange agenda of trying to constantly undermine the people involved, just like I would expect of someone working to a plan, Your not actually interested in anything about the subject other than to discredit certain people you dont know and have never met, almost like some kind of paid influencer and as we can see there are one or two very weak sheeple types on here that are very easily influenced so I guess it’s job well done to you,  ????? anyways weathers to nice to sit here trying to  educate those that don’t want to learn so I,m off for some sunshine 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I find you very interesting I really do, just a few pages ago you asked some questions which I replied to as best I could I then asked you some questions in response that I thought were pertinent, which you totally ignored and disappeared only to pop back a few pages later and continue with your strange agenda of trying to constantly undermine the people involved, just like I would expect of someone working to a plan, Your not actually interested in anything about the subject other than to discredit certain people you dont know and have never met, almost like some kind of paid influencer and as we can see there are one or two very weak sheeple types on here that are very easily influenced so I guess it’s job well done to you,  ????? anyways weathers to nice to sit here trying to  educate those that don’t want to learn so I,m off for some sunshine 

It's a genuine question what has 120+ combined years of research by Britain's top 3 big cat investigators actually produced, no undermining their "reputation" just where is the evidence? 

20 hours ago, Greyman said:

Dead right, remember that works both ways, there are those that believe 100% yet have NO EVIDENCE!!!!  Perhaps proof would stop all the non believers, people only question because there is no tangible evidence, but some keep throwing speculation forward and get upset when others question them!!!

Edited by Deker
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

It’s not me but to a small town idiot like Tim he thinks if he can identify me it will give him some kind of upper hand so he will just keep clutching at anyone with the name paul until he strikes gold, it’s quite sad and a little bit strange really, being so obsessed with someone you just can’t leave them alone yet being to afraid to actually go and meet them when you were so keen, it’s a bit like a little boy with a crush that keeps kicking the girl he likes for attention 

No town here Paul but then you wouldn’t know cos your arse went when I printed my address lol.It’s quite cute the lengths you go to to appear the hard man .

Just pm me and we can meet any time on neutral ground .I’m not getting jumped by someone dressed as a puma on your turf so half way should be fine .Just say a day or night Paul and you can vent all your drug fuelled anger on me there and then .Promise I’ll go easy on you cos I’ve never smoked ,done drugs and drink occasional .You don’t appear to be in tip top form though old man .

Anything to detract from the thread eh turnip .

38 minutes ago, Deker said:

Dead right, remember that works both ways, there are those that believe 100% yet have NO EVIDENCE!!!!  Perhaps proof would stop all the non believers, people only question because there is no tangible evidence, but somers keep throwing speculation forward and get upset when others question them!!!

You can’t educate turnips mate .We have them here and by feck they are some of the most set in their ways chaps you’ll ever meet .

One chap swears hares live in holes and he’s a farmer of 82 years and another eats dandelion heads raw cos his dad did .Turnips will be turnips mate and there’s no educating them .

As long a turnip has a hole in his arse he’s never going to listen to reason or accept he may be wrong on occasion and most turnips just stand and giggle the likes we see on certain posts here .Quaint but at the same time antiquated and boring .

You’ll get no coherent response just aggression when things are going south .
Some even play the victim in times of stress and everything’s everyone else’s fault lol.

Heres to the West Country turnip ?

• paulus locked this topic