another big cat sightings 2

6 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Reoccurring theme Mac .Quick enough to stick a laugh on though lol.

Still a no show here too .Must have been a hectic month in the woods of Gloucester .In the vid ,old Paul did look like he’d piled on a few pounds though and was puffing like a paedo .

I thought I was West Country but by f he can crunch carrots .

What’s wrong with West Country accents ??

• Like 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

Doesn't matter which expert has been on the BBC/ITV/Amazon/Etc/Etc/Etc....none of them has shown any evidence yet.

Every time I hear of a program about British Big cats, I know its just going to be a waste of time!!!

Not a single one (in the modern age) has delivered yet!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Deker said:

Doesn't matter which expert has been on the BBC/ITV/Amazon/Etc/Etc/Etc....none of them has shown any evidence yet.

Every time I hear of a program about British Big cats, I know its just going to be a waste of time!!!

Not a single one (in the modern age) has delivered yet!

I know it’s so frustrating ??

FE915B24-AB51-470E-8A65-44FEF0C67A01.png

54 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You've said loads of times that the DNA labs are unreliable, you've sent zoo samples in as a test and they have come back as something else etc etc. Maybe just applies when it's not the answer you want?

Personally wouldn't trust these big cat experts that carry stuffed cats about for talks and hang round zoos

Edited by Gilbey
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, Greyman said:

That throws up a host of questions, why did the DNA lab want anonymity? Did dragonfly who had a new documentary to promote collect the hair themselves? I can think of quite a few more Q's. 

• Like 1

@Greyman im watching the documentary eddie b posted. Im half hour in and at the part where the rangers are talking about catching sight of a big cat in the forest of dean on night vision.  Their overlaying a circular video of a big cat in night vision . Do you know if that is the actual footage they took ?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

What’s wrong with West Country accents ??

Nothing whatsoever bud but if piss taking is what floats Paul’s boat ,having some back should be par for the course don’t you think .

Ive a West Country accent myself ,not as broad but those with very strong twangs are called turnips around these parts .
Perhaps his new name will be turnip ,who knows .

12 hours ago, Arry said:

What wrong with an accent FD I'm strong West Country.

Cheers Arry

Nothing  ,just banter between mates .The turnip factor is fair strong in some though ,what say you snuh.

11 hours ago, Greyman said:

:laugh::laugh: :laugh:   Really.......... and exactly where did the hair come from, that report is about as unscientific and inconclusive as you can get!

• Like 1

This thread is going the same way as the last and will no doubt end in the same way.

Those who believe, throw up any scrap of drunken evidence, pet cat sightings, cardboard cut-outs, blurred pictures from miles away and speculative DNA that could have come from anywhere, then throw their toys out of the pram when someone dares to suggest they are not convinced!

I am very happy to see some EVIDENCE.  Not a single TV program in the modern era has shown evidence (despite every program saying they will prove their existence).

For the believers, I am happy for you to continue believing, but please don't slag others off when they suggest the purported evidence is BS.

Have a nice day!

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

I can't for the life of me understand why the sasquach guy was invited to be in the documentary . 

Unfortunately mate it sort of goes hand in hand .Until somebody credible throws serious money at it and puts the same time and effort into it as they have in the Himalayas regards snow leopards then we will see the same drivel trotted out time after time by loons intent ,no wrong word ,deluded enough to believe what they spout .

Whether they are out there or not ,it seems to attract some very strange characters .

22 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Nothing whatsoever bud but if piss taking is what floats Paul’s boat ,having some back should be par for the course don’t you think .

Ive a West Country accent myself ,not as broad but those with very strong twangs are called turnips around these parts .
Perhaps his new name will be turnip ,who knows .

Ive got that broad a Dorset accent I make greyman sound civilised ? 

17 hours ago, foxdropper said:

WWW.GLOUCESTERSHIRELIVE.CO.UK

WARNING: Article contains images of injury detail

Is this you as well Paul ,lol.

This can't be greyman lad. He's not doing this for the fame, or to stroke his ego. 

• Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic