another big cat sightings 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

My mates sister has a Maine coon in her cattery, my mate said from a distance it could be mistaken for a big cat (it IS a big cat). 

Screenshot_20230508_203736.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

My mates sister has a Maine coon in her cattery, my mate said from a distance it could be mistaken for a big cat (it IS a big cat). 

Screenshot_20230508_203736.jpg

Ive nailed bigger mack?

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

WWW.GLOUCESTERSHIRELIVE.CO.UK

Described as 'proof' of a leopard in the county. Contains image some may find distressing

Is that the definite proof needed ? 

Not really mate we had our first positive hit of leopard dna in 2012 in the same county but government just raised there game in covering it up, it’s very interesting how many of the naysayers claim not to trust there government until they are reinforcing there own opinion on a subject like this, ??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I haven't watched this yet . I found out about it from a guy called Adam greentree who i follow on Instagram.  He's a hunter from Australia that is as tough as they come . He spends vast amount of time in the outback with his wife hunting . If anything he is worth a follow on Instagram 

Anyway I think he's in this video somewhere 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Greyman said:

Not really mate we had our first positive hit of leopard dna in 2012 in the same county but government just raised there game in covering it up, it’s very interesting how many of the naysayers claim not to trust there government until they are reinforcing there own opinion on a subject like this, ??

But then why is your government allowing this news to hit the headlines? Am I missing something?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, scotty12 said:

WWW.GLOUCESTERSHIRELIVE.CO.UK

Described as 'proof' of a leopard in the county. Contains image some may find distressing

Is that the definite proof needed ? 

Strange there was no DNA on the sheep carcase? Is there a reason why DNA cannot be obtained from something an animal feeds on?

56 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Strange there was no DNA on the sheep carcase? Is there a reason why DNA cannot be obtained from something an animal feeds on?

Ain’t my department mate sorry the closest I came to being a dna analyst is when I went for a dna test too find out if my uncle  was my father 

• Haha 7
3 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Ain’t my department mate sorry the closest I came to being a dna analyst is when I went for a dna test too find out if my uncle  was my father 

65CEBCFC-1E4F-4980-8FEB-CCF5A87E4907.png

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

I haven't watched this yet . I found out about it from a guy called Adam greentree who i follow on Instagram.  He's a hunter from Australia that is as tough as they come . He spends vast amount of time in the outback with his wife hunting . If anything he is worth a follow on Instagram 

Anyway I think he's in this video somewhere 

Not worth wasting 50 minutes on . The only thing that's remotely interesting in this video is that they think big cats were released by military who had big cats as mascots . But they only glance over the subject 

• Like 3
  • paulus locked this topic