Best dog man gone

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of called that old chestnut,  it's not that I'm in the slightest bit bothered where he sticks his pee pee, it's just the way it's pushed onto the youth of today that passes me off. Ask yourself

Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming on thl....then I realised we have gone from lily fckin savage to Paul Sykes and who's done most bird in 28 pages... .....you simply cannot find that high leve

Are you two auditioning for some new Guy Ritchie movie ?  “No Bangers & Mash In Armely…..Only Porridge ”, or maybe “Snatch’d In’t ‘Ull”. PMSL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

A wouldn't even waste talking about the government now. All piss in the same pot fools fooling fools. All they care about is a wage packet every month but can you blame them. You've got one party doing one thing and another saying we'd run it like this lol. Only way this country would get back on its feet if they squished all the parties.  And us the british public ran the country decent country men an women not idiots that would just f**k it up in a breath. A don't even vote no more and polling card dont come through my door no more a f****d them off years ago. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, mC HULL said:

your voting for a party that enables noncing  by 3rd world scum and helps them cover it up ffs some moral compass them labour supporters 

Whos voting for a party?Never voted for Labour in my life but categorising anybody as the same as nonce is wrong.And lets face it how mant Tory MPs have turned out to be all sorts of peados and perverts over the years.None of them c**ts are right whatever party they belong to

• Like 7
18 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

you can't educate Pork mate? you would of thought the masses would of woken up to the nonsense by now...

The country's been f****d for a long time danny. Your talking over 50 years maybe longer long before I was born and you too lol. Guys will of been having the same sort of conversation then and nothing's changed. That's the reason I don't vote my grandfathers 89 years of age and seen this country put on its arse and nothing anybody does now will change it. 

19 hours ago, dillydog said:

I was busy giving you a reacharound wankstain, I'd glady chip in on the costs though

It just proves that what the elders say that the country's f****d because of things like this. Because why should a painting of a man be any concern for someone to go round spraying it up destroying someone's hard work that's showing some respect to a decent chap that's done good for the charity's of the country more than I have for charity's not all old celebrities are f***ing bad. You can't tarnish them all for the sick shit they did otherwise your as bad has them in my eyes pal. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

It just proves that what the elders say that the country's f****d because of things like this. Because why should a painting of a man be any concern for someone to go round spraying it up destroying someone's hard work that's showing some respect to a decent chap that's done good for the charity's of the country more than I have for charity's not all old celebrities are f***ing bad. You can't tarnish them all for the sick shit they did otherwise your as bad has them in my eyes pal. 

Because it's a useful tool for the agenda,  just like the gay TV presenters,  weather people, and so on, one day you'll open your eyes to it and see what they're doing.  f***ing nonces should be burned at the stake

• Like 7
23 hours ago, dillydog said:

Because it's a useful tool for the agenda,  just like the gay TV presenters,  weather people, and so on, one day you'll open your eyes to it and see what they're doing.  f***ing nonces should be burned at the stake

Nonces ? How's a gay person a nonce because of there sexualality you thick b*****d you talk some shit fact. Plus it's opened my eyes to some on here that's liked your comment. A reallt thought they were more educated and mentally grown up but a was wrong. Nonce = gay. When do you read about gays abducting children ? Jimmy savelle womaniser turned out like young girls. Rolfe Harris married turned out wrong un prince Andrew married wrong un his pal married wrong un and his wife. Where do you hear that gays are upto this kind of shit. Your a pure f***ing turnip. 

6 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Nonces ? How's a gay person a nonce because of there sexualality you thick b*****d you talk some shit fact. Plus it's opened my eyes to some on here that's liked your comment. A reallt thought they were more educated and mentally grown up but a was wrong. Nonce = gay. When do you read about gays abducting children ? Jimmy savelle womaniser turned out like young girls. Rolfe Harris married turned out wrong un prince Andrew married wrong un his pal married wrong un and his wife. Where do you hear that gays are upto this kind of shit. Your a pure f***ing turnip. 

Not all of them obviously. I know quite a few gays who certainly aren't wrong uns in any other way. But it is worrying how nonces like Schofield are treated like heroes while if they were bent for young girls they would be ruined for it. 

All part of the agenda to divide us I guess 

TELEMMGLPICT000330607077_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqBe6O56qrl4zbRlMQqI7UBFVse9JsN00kzbUr3IXHaGo.jpeg

Krays.jpg

• Like 2