Best dog man gone

50 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

I was just asked to put a bigger basin in the disabled toilet at work ,so mussies can wash ,we've given over a store room to a prayer room ,the take over is well under way ,just comply and do as they want ,no resistance, sad sad times 

Pigs trotters mate ,they love em .

• Haha 1

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of called that old chestnut,  it's not that I'm in the slightest bit bothered where he sticks his pee pee, it's just the way it's pushed onto the youth of today that passes me off. Ask yourself

Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming on thl....then I realised we have gone from lily fckin savage to Paul Sykes and who's done most bird in 28 pages... .....you simply cannot find that high leve

Are you two auditioning for some new Guy Ritchie movie ?  “No Bangers & Mash In Armely…..Only Porridge ”, or maybe “Snatch’d In’t ‘Ull”. PMSL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Is it gay to enjoy a pokey bum wank?

My Mrs thinks I've got gay tendencies because I like doing her from behind. Truth is I don't want look at her face gurning away whilst I'm knocking one into her thinking about her sister..  puts me off my stride a bit!

• Haha 16
10 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Pigs trotters mate ,they love em .

Makes me sick ,bending over and taking it ,all to much ,we are 2nd rate citizens and no resistance, they've brainwashed the younger generation ,totally accept wanting to be a black gangster,drugs ,knives ,hating society, A world  full of scum ,run by scum 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
29 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

My Mrs thinks I've got gay tendencies because I like doing her from behind. Truth is I don't want look at her face gurning away whilst I'm knocking one into her thinking about her sister..  puts me off my stride a bit!

Bloody hell fire, is the no end to all this debauchery, I've not long drove through McDonald's  fer a big Mac, she says would I like extras with that sir, im just watching the one show , there's a bloke on he's been seen to, sex change or summat, I come on here, Lilly has given a deformed pug a seeing to, and now rushbummager, is giving his lady a thrashing from.behind, whilst thinking about her sister, keepdiggin, he's lathering blow up dolls ffs, what's the matter with people , eh,.  Must go now lads, Ethel wants me to.help her on we her surgical stockings 

• Haha 3
9 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

the guy in the corner shop is also a caterer for Indian weddings and makes the best biryanis ever I’ve had a few and there great lol 

Do you want to bum him kev..

• Haha 3
31 minutes ago, king said:

Do you want to bum him kev..

16 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Just when you thought new depths had been reached ,along comes King to open a mine shaft .

I understand Paul O`grady was gay, but come on lads get back on track Lol. 

On 30/03/2023 at 19:05, DIDO.1 said:

Fair play. I don't think I'd sell to them for any amount of money. Our village is still ok and plenty of locals, though it breaks my heart to see the invaders creeping in, even worse seeing locals spending in the Turk barbers or using the immigrant car wash. Even if one day I leave I'll do it with my head held high knowing I didn't help with enabling the parasites. 

Blame the government for that mate. We would do the same if we come from a country that was on its arse. To the government and the rich money is money. It's always been the same for the working man up north now the south are feeling the same as we have up north since Maggie f****d us up. Nobody from down south way give a f**k about us up north. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Blame the government for that mate. We would do the same if we come from a country that was on its arse. To the government and the rich money is money. It's always been the same for the working man up north now the south are feeling the same as we have up north since Maggie f****d us up. Nobody from down south way give a f**k about us up north. 

Still don’t mate .You feckers can’t drink either .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Strange that gays can be born like it and that’s ok but paedos are as well and we all hate them .I’d lump them together and be done with it .f***ing weirdos don’t deserve oxygen .

That's because paedos molest pre pubescent kids with no say where gays have sex with consenting adults. I don't understand the gay thing but I have no care about it, they aren't hurting anybody. If you feel threatened by this you might need to question your own sexuality.?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I don't understand the Mardi Gras in Sydney. People marching for the reason they are sexually different. Nobody or not many people in 2023 give a shit what they do. Gay pride, what about straight pride. This is the only thing that annoys me about them. WE DON'T CARE to any gay folk out there, you are not special. Some of the lesbian floats are worth a look, not the Dykes on Bikes though ?.

2 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I don't understand the Mardi Gras in Sydney. People marching for the reason they are sexually different. Nobody or not many people in 2023 give a shit what they do. Gay pride, what about straight pride. This is the only thing that annoys me about them. WE DON'T CARE to any gay folk out there, you are not special. Some of the lesbian floats are worth a look, not the Dykes on Bikes though ?.

This is why the world's f****d because others care what others are doing and not them selfs. You think the next man gives a f**k about you and your opinions then these fuckers are more deluded than a thought. And your right about it this dilldo dog just hasn't come out yet. Bet he's one of them that in pub he's always got his arm round his mates shoulders that's the first sign lol

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Just reaching for a tissue you got me all teared up.

• Haha 2
46 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

dilldo dog just hasn't come out yet. Bet he's one of them that in pub he's always got his arm round his mates shoulders that's the first sign lol

Don't know him but that's ok with me if he is. I remember a kid when I was at school, it was a pretty rough school and there was a very feminine boy in my year. People used to beat the shit out of the poor kid who was obviously born gay and a harmless, nice person. I could never understand the reason they bashed him and he ended up necking himself. Since then I have no time for violent, gutless people like the ones who drove this young bloke to kill himself at 15.

• Like 7