The sleeping public

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An do you seriously beleive that labour or any other party will do any different?there all the same,get rid of the lot an get qualified normal people to rule,like an experienced doctor for health mini

Average brit is far too apathetic, would rather watch footie or Love Island or ready-steady-cook on telly and certainly wouldn't go to Westminster for a demo as they can't get permission off their wiv

The one thing that would get the people on the streets in droves would be to turn the internet off. Just the thought of no social media for 10 minutes is enough to tip some of today's generation over

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

What do yous think it will take for the masses to actually stand upto this corruption from world wide governments before they can’t take no more and say enough is enough ?? 

Never happen mate. most are more interested in the footy or watching homo`s on soaps. 

Average brit is far too apathetic, would rather watch footie or Love Island or ready-steady-cook on telly and certainly wouldn't go to Westminster for a demo as they can't get permission off their wives or they are having a bonding session with their mates over a latte in the local fair trade coffee shop discussing how emasculation and emancipation has set them free from the toxic masculinity that led this country and their forebears to invade a third of the world at one time and maybe after coffee they should apologise to their Pakistani neighbour for historic wrongdoings? 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4
1 hour ago, scotty12 said:

What do yous think it will take for the masses to actually stand upto this corruption from world wide governments before they can’t take no more and say enough is enough ?? 

This is a question that I've been asking myself for the last couple of years , and I suspect, the lid is about to blow. I don't know what will spark it , but it seems like the world is on the edge .

• Like 1

Maybe when’s there’s no money in the banks and they go default …. The people don’t give a f**k unless it affects them directly I’m alright jack f**k everyone else attitude  has got us in this mess 

• Like 5

Right Fam just coming on Quickly….I’m just watching the major banks today and Holy flip flops???They are in the RED and crashing. Things are escalating pretty fast??

Just hearing now that Silicon Valley bank has collapsed and it’s been seized. SVB is the 18th largest bank in the United States, and is the biggest bank in Silicon Valley based on local deposits. Also Many Wells Fargo customers are voicing frustration after money appeared to be missing from their online banking accounts on Friday morning. And Credit Suisse shares have hit a new all-time low in early trading this morning as the European banking sector suffered the fallout from a sharp sell-off in U.S. financial stocks.

The Banks are out of money and they are crashing BIGLY and so will the markets.

GET YOUR MONEY OUT THE BANKS.

50CD3970-B0BF-49D4-970F-41822341809F.png

Schwab, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and JPMorgan all took a GIANT DUMP today

The liquidity fairy is leaving...

Wall Street's 4 top banks have had $55 billion wiped off their market value in a single day

Four of America's biggest banks lost a combined $55 billion of market value in a single day as financial stocks plunged.

US bank shares took a beating Thursday amid fears of contagion effects from the turmoil at Silicon Valley Bank and Silvergate.

883CB31A-849F-4B39-8F80-5971FB50C4E6.png

6A4462E6-B57B-4491-B4B2-71348ED7F3CB.png

234C4EBF-19FD-4BA6-9CCB-3399948631D2.png

B1386E20-B089-4963-8BDF-7FBCA1CABA9F.png

1EF88473-FA84-448B-90EA-838C0EFDE118.png

8 hours ago, mackem said:

Average brit is far too apathetic, would rather watch footie or Love Island or ready-steady-cook on telly and certainly wouldn't go to Westminster for a demo as they can't get permission off their wives or they are having a bonding session with their mates over a latte in the local fair trade coffee shop discussing how emasculation and emancipation has set them free from the toxic masculinity that led this country and their forebears to invade a third of the world at one time and maybe after coffee they should apologise to their Pakistani neighbour for historic wrongdoings? 

Eh, footie, ready steady cook, love island , fcuk that , miss Marple fan me , I love it I do , I've just had a game of Scrabble wi.mandy from upstairs , mug of Horlicks now, get my head down fer an hour , get up when I'm.ready, then go do my weekly shop, Hello, I knows how to roll I do,.  It's a sick old world no doubt wi more gloom.n doom.to come, what will we do,.  Fcuk all mate but moan on here , ta ta fer now 

• Like 1

I some times think to myself going on today's society and what we put up with was the industrial dispute I was personally involved in 39 years ago all a dream when thousands of men like me stood up to a government that was intent on destroying our culture our communities and job's. At least I can sit here and say at least I had a go and in all honesty like some posters have said we have been dumbed down that much an uprising of the common man will never happen in a month of Sundays. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Watching Sky News yesterday, it was announced that three US banks "lost $52 billion overnight".

My missus asked how they could lose that much money, where's it gone, who's,got it ?

I told her it didn't exist, it want real cash money, just firgures on a balance sheet that someone changed as they though the banks were worth less.

A very simple explanation, but who has the authority to make these decisions ?

Its just a guess, but I bet someone did make some serious, REAL money out of it !

Cheers.

• Like 4