Brexit. Success? Too early to judge? Disaster?

2 hours ago, sandymere said:

You become personal as you have naught else.

I'm not hoping we fail, strangly enough its because I care about this country and the people in it that I point out the truth. In the real world we need to face facts and that fact is it was a STUPID ACT of self harm. I want the best for this country and that won't happen with our heads in the sand. We are becoming the sweat shop of the EU heading into a spiral of the poor becoming poorer whilst losing their rights to act or have any safety net while the rich get richer.

I don’t need “naught else”.

I respect everyone’s opinions, even though I may disagree with them, but you aren’t giving opinions, you are belittling everyone, ( the majority), who voted to leave the E U.

You also appear, by your posts, to be actively trying to bring the UK down.

Your two great hopes, the EU and Corbyn were comprehensively rejected by the British voter, but you can’t accept that, and instead of making the most of, what is in your mind, a bad situation, you revel in anything that makes Brexit, and, indeed, the UK, look bad. 
We will never rejoin the EU, and Corbyn will never be Prime Minister, so instead of wasting your life with bitterness, move on .

Cheers.

• Like 6

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A success in the vote, an abject failure in the execution, thanks to the establishment, the political class, the House of Lords, all of who won’t accept the result of a referendum, a popular vote, mos

Funny that... I've set up 3 new business in the brexit and post brexit period,  The technology business (Atmos-Clear) isn't easy and requires a lot of investment, we've secured, government a

The shithouse remainers tried everything to reverse Brexit but couldn’t, so they decided to oppose everything about Brexit and blame everything on Brexit, just so they could say “I told you !”. I

Posted Images

On 02/04/2023 at 16:40, sandymere said:

How this for taking back control.......................................

Here’s another message for the red wall: in those countries over which many Brits feel superiority – France, Italy, Luxembourg, Germany, Holland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Austria, Belgium – they all have a higher standard of living than we do.

Brexit has widened the gap.

We have more poverty, more food banks, more obesity, and one of the highest infant mortality rates in the developed world. One in four 16-year-old English boys have the reading level of a child of eleven. Education standards are lower now that they were during the Great Depression of the 1930s.

Students at English universities pay fees of around £9,000 a year. University education is free or there is a token charge across Scandinavia, in Germany, France, Poland, Greece, the Czech Republic and Iceland. The UK followed the US model and turned education into a commodity. The richer you are, the more you pay, the better schools and schooling your kids get. 

As for the other 93% of state school children, they are considered no more than cannon fodder, zero-hour contract fodder, ‘the great unwashed,’ as aristocrats like to say, children who don’t matter who grow up to become adults who don’t matter. 

Mrs Thatcher said there is no such thing as society. Her malevolent offspring Boris Johnson, his charmless female version Liz Truss and the new richer than God Premier Rushi Sunak have ripped apart the last threads of the social fabric weaved together to create the NHS and welfare state in 1948 by the men and women who came home from the Second World War and wanted to build a better society for all.

I hope red wall pensioners are sitting down as we compare weekly pensions:http://cliffordthurlow.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/alternative-1-e1649517007726.jpg

• United Kingdom: £125 – £165
  • France: £304
  • Germany: £507
  • Spain: £513

CLIFFORDTHURLOW.COM

This is a message for the red wall voters who chose Brexit and Boris: you’ve been lied to. You have not taken back control. You lost what little control you had

do you think if Labour got in they would increase peoples pensions to those that are listed and i ask that being totally impartial having never voted Tory or Labour in my life 

5 hours ago, sandymere said:

You become personal as you have naught else.

I'm not hoping we fail, strangly enough its because I care about this country and the people in it that I point out the truth. In the real world we need to face facts and that fact is it was a STUPID ACT of self harm. I want the best for this country and that won't happen with our heads in the sand. We are becoming the sweat shop of the EU heading into a spiral of the poor becoming poorer whilst losing their rights to act or have any safety net while the rich get richer.

I am strangely impressed, you have typed a reply... Now onto my repeated question "Which political party has sold off parts of our beloved NHS?" Answers on a post card.  ?

• Like 1
On 03/04/2023 at 16:35, chartpolski said:

I don’t need “naught else”.

I respect everyone’s opinions, even though I may disagree with them, but you aren’t giving opinions, you are belittling everyone, ( the majority), who voted to leave the E U.

You also appear, by your posts, to be actively trying to bring the UK down.

Your two great hopes, the EU and Corbyn were comprehensively rejected by the British voter, but you can’t accept that, and instead of making the most of, what is in your mind, a bad situation, you revel in anything that makes Brexit, and, indeed, the UK, look bad. 
We will never rejoin the EU, and Corbyn will never be Prime Minister, so instead of wasting your life with bitterness, move on .

Cheers.

No I'm pointing out the downside of Brexit and the harm it is doing to the people of this country, with a little humour.

As you are unable to argue with the realty of the posts content you resort to humourless ad hominem attacks. 

Ps Corbyn again? Move on man ?

FB_IMG_1680714693365.jpg.bfa0793a36f1d76bae937d9a784b2cfc.jpg

Edited by sandymere
59 minutes ago, sandymere said:

No I'm pointing out the downside of Brexit and the harm it is doing to the people of this country, with a little humour.

As you are unable to argue with the realty of the posts content you resort to humourless ad hominem attacks. 

The Port of Dover said that increased customs checks were “not the sole reason for queues”.

It pointed to other factors including the volume of freight, work going on in the Port of Dover and a number of ferries being out of action for servicing.

2 hours ago, sandymere said:

you really cant see the irony of you putting that quote up

sandy lol i can’t breath laughing mate you have the biggest pair a blinkers on of anybody on this site lol 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
39 minutes ago, sandymere said:

The old farts will soon have passed

_90081129_eu_ref_uk_regions_leave_remain_gra624_by_age.png.acce305f9ffa0fc2c407306294e728bc.png

Although  it would be a different result already. 

WWW.STATISTA.COM

As of March 2023, 55 percent of people in Great Britain thought that it was wrong to leave the European Union...

Sandy the eu Is more corrupt than the tories and that’s saying something and I wouldn’t vote Tory with my last dying breath …. Why the crush with them ? 

9 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Sandy the eu Is more corrupt than the tories and that’s saying something and I wouldn’t vote Tory with my last dying breath …. Why the crush with them ? 

It's called stockholm syndrome...

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

labour were known for giving out the best benefits lol tories capped it 

20 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you really cant see the irony of you putting that quote up

sandy lol i can’t breath laughing mate you have the biggest pair a blinkers on of anybody on this site lol 

That's why I haven't bothered replying to it !

The irony of it..........A man who can't accept a democratic result and has fought against it for almost seven years telling ME to move on ! PMSL !

Cheers.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, kanny said:

The Port of Dover said that increased customs checks were “not the sole reason for queues”.

It pointed to other factors including the volume of freight, work going on in the Port of Dover and a number of ferries being out of action for servicing.

99.99% brexfookup……. .01% other reasons……

14 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

That's why I haven't bothered replying to it !

The irony of it..........A man who can't accept a democratic result and has fought against it for almost seven years telling ME to move on ! PMSL !

Cheers.

But was it a democratic result….2% swing with all the lies went on….mmm Stolen Referendum….Putin and DONNIE hatched a plot….OLE Scotty be on soon with the conspiracy