Brexit. Success? Too early to judge? Disaster?

31 minutes ago, tillylamp said:

is this cptpp deal, the deal with Australia......i heard a brief snippet about it, what does it do for the UK.....

if this deal stops the UK from ever rejoining the EU...I'm assuming brexit should get sorted out a lot quicker now.....would that be right...... 

The CPTPP is a free-trade agreement (FTA) between 11 countries around the Pacific Rim: Canada, Mexico, Peru, Chile, New Zealand, Australia, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and Japan. And us joining draws a line under the whole brexit thing, nobody is claiming the CPTPP  to be a EU replacement and we will still deal with the EU anyway but nay sayers will always be nay sayers so we probably haven't heard the Last of brexit lol 

• Like 2

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A success in the vote, an abject failure in the execution, thanks to the establishment, the political class, the House of Lords, all of who won’t accept the result of a referendum, a popular vote, mos

Funny that... I've set up 3 new business in the brexit and post brexit period,  The technology business (Atmos-Clear) isn't easy and requires a lot of investment, we've secured, government a

The shithouse remainers tried everything to reverse Brexit but couldn’t, so they decided to oppose everything about Brexit and blame everything on Brexit, just so they could say “I told you !”. I

Posted Images

I hate to get personal, but Sandy, you just remind me of a Quisling, who hated his country, or a Vichy Frenchman, both of who sold out their countries to foreign powers.

We voted, democratically, to leave the EU, why not try to make the best of it, instead of hoping your country fails ?

Cheers.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
11 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I hate to get personal, but Sandy, you just remind me of a Quisling, who hated his country, or a Vichy Frenchman, both of who sold out their countries to foreign powers.

We voted, democratically, to leave the EU, why not try to make the best of it, instead of hoping your country fails ?

Cheers.

You wont get an answer just another copy and paste jobby.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, kanny said:

The CPTPP is a free-trade agreement (FTA) between 11 countries around the Pacific Rim: Canada, Mexico, Peru, Chile, New Zealand, Australia, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and Japan. And us joining draws a line under the whole brexit thing, nobody is claiming the CPTPP  to be a EU replacement and we will still deal with the EU anyway but nay sayers will always be nay sayers so we probably haven't heard the Last of brexit lol 

thanks bud.....much appreciated....

3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

quisling lol 

give me a good little read that chart 

i can see the resemblance between him and sandy lol

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

I think that sums it up. Lefties, remainers and those who support mass migration actually want there country to fail, struggle or be changed beyond recognition. It's a really strange thing and something I just can't get me head around. You can imagine their delight on reading any negative news report. It must surely be a symptom of an illness 

• Like 5
10 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Mate I wish I could get personal in such an eloquent way as yourself, you are a fine wordsmith who’s words carry far more impact than any amount of cursing that the likes of me could ever dish out ??

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

quisling lol 

give me a good little read that chart 

i can see the resemblance between him and sandy lol

Happy to be of help ?

I haven’t give up on you just yet, been busy, end of hunting season, beginning of growing season at the allotments.

I’ll throw in a little “tester” now and again, just to keep you on your toes ! ??

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
17 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

You become personal as you have naught else.

I'm not hoping we fail, strangly enough its because I care about this country and the people in it that I point out the truth. In the real world we need to face facts and that fact is it was a STUPID ACT of self harm. I want the best for this country and that won't happen with our heads in the sand. We are becoming the sweat shop of the EU heading into a spiral of the poor becoming poorer whilst losing their rights to act or have any safety net while the rich get richer.

Edited by sandymere
1 minute ago, sandymere said:

You become personal as you have naught else.

I'm not hoping we fail, strangly enough its because I care about this country and the people in it that I point out the truth. In the real world we need to face facts and that fact is it was a STUPID ACT of self harm. I want the best for this country and that won't happen with our heads in the sand. We are becoming the sweat shop of the EU heading into a spiral of the poor becoming poorer whilst losing their rights to act or have any safety net while the rich getting richer.

Is it the british people you care about or all the economic unchecked migrants that you havent housed or live nowere near you care about?

• Like 2

Once you lie you are obliged to live by it until someone takes over and you are allowed to quietly slip away and try to forget the awful mess that you have created, all expect Johnson who does not know what the truth is and idiots like Braverman and her fellow classmates of awful mediocrity who imagine they were promoted on capability rather than the truth which is gullibility, their own of course, the sleek Sunak will simply fade back into his wealth and silently forget his role in our destruction

46 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Is it the british people you care about or all the economic unchecked migrants that you havent housed or live nowere near you care about?

straight back on migrants, why of why....

Once you lie you are obliged to live by it until someone takes over and you are allowed to quietly slip away and try to forget the awful mess that you have created, all expect Johnson who does not know what the truth is and idiots like Braverman and her fellow classmates of awful mediocrity who imagine they were promoted on capability rather than the truth which is gullibility, the sleek Sunak will simply fade back into his wealth and silently forget his role in our destruction

10 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Once you lie you are obliged to live by it until someone takes over and you are allowed to quietly slip away and try to forget the awful mess that you have created, all expect Johnson who does not know what the truth is and idiots like Braverman and her fellow classmates of awful mediocrity who imagine they were promoted on capability rather than the truth which is gullibility, the sleek Sunak will simply fade back into his wealth and silently forget his role in our destruction

But these two would have got it right, wtf is going round in your empty head, you hide behind everything and anything to cover up your self loathing and hatred of everything that made this country great, and it certainly never included rolling over and handing everything to Germany,

6A005A0E-9F41-4477-951C-276B7B59CC45.png

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Once you lie you are obliged to live by it until someone takes over and you are allowed to quietly slip away and try to forget the awful mess that you have created, all expect Johnson who does not know what the truth is and idiots like Braverman and her fellow classmates of awful mediocrity who imagine they were promoted on capability rather than the truth which is gullibility, their own of course, the sleek Sunak will simply fade back into his wealth and silently forget his role in our destruction

straight back on migrants, why of why....

Because to many migrants are hear an sucking up vast resources an being treated better than the natives,an you support it.

• Like 4