Brexit. Success? Too early to judge? Disaster?

38 minutes ago, Arry said:

Local Greengrocers had plenty of Tomato's, Cucumbers and Peppers, they are ripe as well not like the crap in Supermarket.

IMG_8801.jpeg.2fa043f387b803ba99c8ebc507cc51ff.jpeg

IMG_8800.jpeg.62cfd628526d4bd4dc64a061d1c0f07c.jpeg

IMG_8802.jpeg.e118bf92a9843822723cb97132179e4b.jpeg

IMG_8799.jpeg.df4eed44055affc1edf0c332770cc023.jpeg

Cheers Arry

Supermarket wouldn’t sell them cucumbers. There a funny shape ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A success in the vote, an abject failure in the execution, thanks to the establishment, the political class, the House of Lords, all of who won’t accept the result of a referendum, a popular vote, mos

Funny that... I've set up 3 new business in the brexit and post brexit period,  The technology business (Atmos-Clear) isn't easy and requires a lot of investment, we've secured, government a

The shithouse remainers tried everything to reverse Brexit but couldn’t, so they decided to oppose everything about Brexit and blame everything on Brexit, just so they could say “I told you !”. I

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Arry said:

I agree its the Supermarkets that are taking the piss. Alright might be a bit of a shortage due to the weather but if you want out of season veg you might have to pay a bit more.

I try to buy veg from the Greengrocers and support the town rather than the supermarkets that want everything. Also went to the butcher bought some mince for Cottage pie, their mince is in a different league no water or shit comes out of it.

I bought these seem ripe to me, not like then orange cricket balls in Morrisons.

IMG_8805.jpeg.566c6215da8167698c9c42a3ffe797d8.jpeg

Cheers Arry

i’m the same mate butchers mince is completely different you can’t even get lamb mince in supermarkets near me 

and the pies sausage rolls quiche etc from supermarkets is dog food who eats that shit ? 

• Like 1

Anyway I got a feeling that the DUP are going to reject the deal...Will sunak have the bollocks to push it through regardless and leave his flank open to Boris  because imo this deal is more about killing of sunaks rival Boris than it is about the actual deal .

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, sandymere said:
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Was this the same guy who campaigned for Brexit and extolled virtues of Northern Ireland deal under Johnson?

I agree sandy its a pretty shit deal  still ...I hope the DUP bin it off  ?

1 hour ago, kanny said:
WWW.VISORDOWN.COM

The EU has finally voted on the end of combustion engine privately owned vehicles and...

But no issues with the fact that we are exporting Hundreds of thousands of old engines to Africa or south America....they mustn't cause global warming out there

56 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

But no issues with the fact that we are exporting Hundreds of thousands of old engines to Africa or south America....they mustn't cause global warming out there

The Africans are going to need the motors  to drop the kids off at the mine to dig by hand the minerals needed for the lithium batteries that are replacing fossil fuel. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, kanny said:

The Africans are going to need the motors  to drop the kids off at the mine to dig by hand the minerals needed for the lithium batteries that are replacing fossil fuel. 

Have us driving 30 grand electric cars on finance while our old engines are being exported to the 3rd world. You can actually show people this and the modern man will still think he's 'doing his bit for the environment' . Another example of the willful blindness. The sandymeres of this world will still believe that Britain (a country that makes 1.5% of co2 emissions) swapping to electric while sending all our old engines to Africa will help change the weather ?

s-l400.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Have us driving 30 grand electric cars on finance while our old engines are being exported to the 3rd world. You can actually show people this and the modern man will still think he's 'doing his bit for the environment' . Another example of the willful blindness. The sandymeres of this world will still believe that Britain (a country that makes 1.5% of co2 emissions) swapping to electric while sending all our old engines to Africa will help change the weather ?

s-l400.jpg

You only have to look at the  EU  Mercosur trade deal to see that the EU  care nothing for the environment,  thankfully upto now  eco activists have been able to throw a spanner in the works but the EU are not deterred and are still pushing it forward  in a attempt  to trade old motor car technologies  for South American beef,  soya , palm oil ect everything the rainforest are being cut down for , its a disaster waiting to happen  but hey if its got a blue  flag with stars stamped on it how can it possibly be wrong?  .. in other news Brazil has had a BSE  breakout,  China have suspended all beef imports with immediate effect...the EU on the other hand who's biggest importer of beef is Brazil  have done fuk all and they  bleat about protecting their people and markets when we want to move a sausage from one part of the UK to another part of the UK ... hypocrisy at the highest level 

• Like 4