Brexit. Success? Too early to judge? Disaster?

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A success in the vote, an abject failure in the execution, thanks to the establishment, the political class, the House of Lords, all of who won’t accept the result of a referendum, a popular vote, mos

Funny that... I've set up 3 new business in the brexit and post brexit period,  The technology business (Atmos-Clear) isn't easy and requires a lot of investment, we've secured, government a

The shithouse remainers tried everything to reverse Brexit but couldn’t, so they decided to oppose everything about Brexit and blame everything on Brexit, just so they could say “I told you !”. I

Posted Images

I voted leave, but I can understand why people who voted remain were upset.

What I can’t understand is why some are actively working to make Brexit fail, to the detriment of our country.

Id go as far as to say it’s a treasonous act to actively support a foreign power against your own country.

Cheers.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4
14 hours ago, sandymere said:

FB_IMG_1677344427295.jpg.49a49eb4fdd0f709622e3ad25f6bdfde.jpg

? we’re do you get all these left wing childish shit from sandy ? it’s a few tomatoes and veg you can’t get in asda but you local fruit and veg shop still as and there’s loads a tomatoes in tins ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

I voted leave, but I can understand why people who voted remain were upset.

What I can’t understand is why some are actively working to make Brexit fail, to the detriment of our country.

Id go as far as to say it’s a treasonous act to actively support a foreign power against your own country.

Cheers.

:good:Agreed, it would appear, (and for a long time), many remoaners are actually going out of their way to hinder Brexit rather than making any attempt to make it work.......that is certainly what 2 people I know well are doing, still bellyaching about it, and still suggesting anyone who voted to leave is an ignorant idiot at any opportunity!!!

• Like 3

Be certain there will be plenty of plans political and media driven to take us back, cap in hand as beggars around the table, I'm not sure they realise the consequences of that action. But hopefully as our independence is normalised and accepted and European enterprises continue as they did before the EU existed, maybe the desire will wane. 

On 23/02/2023 at 13:51, Borr said:

From what I gather large supermarkets buy a year in advance, so although it's proof that the UK has a vulnerability in it's food chain, I don't think it's relative to the Brexit debate, unless you wish to be continually reliant on EU produce. It has more to do with far left media/politics polarisation than a UK national crisis. Tomatoes and cucumbers, not only are they out of season, tomato farms especially during fuel/inflation cannot compete with warm climates for growing these two vegetables. I'm going for guerkins and tomato puree or jars/cans of tomatoes which are both readily available and cheaper....

You fxcking tell em joe

• Haha 1
On 24/02/2023 at 18:02, sandymere said:

But uk farmers got around 3 billion from the EU so could compete but not anymore. 

WWW.FT.COM

News, analysis and comment from the Financial Times, the worldʼs leading global business publication

Where do you think the money comes from ?

• Like 3