Brexit. Success? Too early to judge? Disaster?

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A success in the vote, an abject failure in the execution, thanks to the establishment, the political class, the House of Lords, all of who won’t accept the result of a referendum, a popular vote, mos

Funny that... I've set up 3 new business in the brexit and post brexit period,  The technology business (Atmos-Clear) isn't easy and requires a lot of investment, we've secured, government a

The shithouse remainers tried everything to reverse Brexit but couldn’t, so they decided to oppose everything about Brexit and blame everything on Brexit, just so they could say “I told you !”. I

Posted Images

6 hours ago, kanny said:

Sandy will be along shortly with pages of memes in a attempt to Bury any unsavoury truths about his beloved EU ? 

The enemies of freedom and democracy, sandyqueer, his ilk and the eu

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

we voted out so should be out don’t you agree sandy ?

We still bowing down to Europe we still sending millions of pounds to European countries,we are now supplying not only millions of pounds but heaps of weapons to fight a war that as fcuk all to do with us .we still got millions of eastern European immigrants,of course we voted to leave but have we ? 

UK is f****d 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, sandymere said:

?

FB_IMG_1677783480631.jpg.e6e00e60f1603c8f08eaa80c31d85a4d.jpg

All manufactured limits by the big companys,were not stupid sandy its all done on purpose.

Why the f**k do you want to be a part of shower of UNELECTED commies,your not that far to the left are you?

I called a racist yesterday at work because they was a conversation about how they to many people in UK and I said "all none British nationals should be sent home and should only be allowed to stay in UK if they can pay own way without having to work in factory's etc and claim benefits,I was called a racist by a English women !!! I said wake up and smell the coffee they 95 per eastern block workers here so don't that alone tell you something,

They using UK to earn money .

I have nothing against them as individuals but as a group they need to fcuk off 

• Like 3
On 02/03/2023 at 00:00, kanny said:

The Africans are going to need the motors  to drop the kids off at the mine to dig by hand the minerals needed for the lithium batteries that are replacing fossil fuel. 

Massive upift in diesel generators to back up the power for the electricity required... we've talked to a few of the big players now and our future plans are in back up generators as every major operator will be running banks of them to support the grid...in short we can't produce the amount of electricity needed for this pie in the sky utopia...

Its mental mate... take the engine off the road and chuck it in the yard... our local all singing all dancing nuclear power station has approx 15k diesel generators as back up...smoke abd mirrors 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Its not about the envoirment lads its all about control

I'm working in Deeside industrial est N.Wales and every day I'm looking at chimneys pumping shit into the sky all day, environment never trumps money, unless there's more money in environmental issues

• Like 2