Irregular heart

10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

What is cardiac syncope? Cardiac (cardiovascular) syncope is caused by various heart conditions, such as bradycardia, tachycardia or certain types of hypotension (low blood pressure). It can indicate an increased risk of sudden cardiac death.16 Nov 2022

a lad in there with me had this mate he was blacking out

Theres a few different types of that syncope mate hopefully mine is not the cardiac one 

• Like 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well 4 wks ago me and my mate went for a sandwich comes out of the cafe going back to graft he’s says his chest is hurting I said shut up ya soft t::t next thing he’s rolling about in the van clutchin

Left it till last Monday, went to work ,couldn't, get drs appointment, fully booked as usual, went to walk in centre ,put on ecg ,next minute in ambulance blues n twos on straight into resuss at local

For your family,and your goodself,please go and get yourself checked out bud...I've still not enjoyed the pleasure of your company on the bank..my offer still stands when your feeling upto it,we have

Posted Images

On 27/02/2023 at 09:21, mC HULL said:

i suffered with me stomach for 2 year before the clot built up enough to give me a heart attack id wake up hot cold dripping in sweat but cold to the touch spewing i thought i had an ulcer 

you have aorta under your rib cage don’t you

she wants checking really mate 

She got up this morning and says she feels ok so it must have just been indigestion as when she was admitted to hospital they said it was bleeding from a superficial stomach ulcer that had caused the heart attack i know she had two blood transfusions wile she was in hospital on the coronary care unit.

• Like 1
On 27/02/2023 at 08:48, tatsblisters said:

Any of you lads suffer from indigestion with your heart conditions as the old woman who had a mild heart attack at Christmas has started with indigestion again and has a tight feeling at the top of her chest. Since she had the attack she has had no after care from the hospital or the doctors and she has been back at work 5 weeks.

Many people mistake indigestion and cardiac pain, get it checked out.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 27/02/2023 at 08:48, tatsblisters said:

Any of you lads suffer from indigestion with your heart conditions as the old woman who had a mild heart attack at Christmas has started with indigestion again and has a tight feeling at the top of her chest. Since she had the attack she has had no after care from the hospital or the doctors and she has been back at work 5 weeks.

I was in hospital, last november, discharged with the promise of home help,   they even give me a day n date, i waited in, no one arrived, im still waiting, 

33 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

The wife finally got to see someone today at the heart rehabilitation at the local walk in centre they told her she had had a type two heart attack and needs a spray and to take it easier at work wich is impossible. 

be some gnt spray mate i tried it once made me feel like i needed to get up go for a run ? strange little head ache come on 

me neighbour had  heart attack by pass when i was a kid 30 year ago he’s still going strong now he loves his spray has it anytime he’s about to do anything the least bit strenuous 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

The wife finally got to see someone today at the heart rehabilitation at the local walk in centre they told her she had had a type two heart attack and needs a spray and to take it easier at work wich is impossible. 

Take good care of her mate hope all works out for you ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

I was in hospital, last november, discharged with the promise of home help,   they even give me a day n date, i waited in, no one arrived, im still waiting, 

It's shocking mate the state the NHS and other care providers are in. 

6 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Hope she can chill abd take it easy a bit mate, all the best to her and you..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1