Chinese Spy Ballons

16 minutes ago, paulus said:

I would agree, The technology of tomorrow is developed by private companies and marketed through the defence marketplace. 

:good: 

It all changed when much of the defence industry was privatised. Governments don't have the monopoly of technology anymore. They're largely just another customer.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think one slipped by what a prat these celebs need locking up

There's a lad from the next village down back in Wales..  His name is "dai" He told the boys when he was a teenager about 30 odd yrs ago. That he shot his air rifle at a jumbo jet which

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Is there though... I think the whole 'the technology the army keep top secret is unimaginable' belongs to a very different time. 50 years ago maybe. These days, nah.

48 minutes ago, paulus said:

I would agree, The technology of tomorrow is developed by private companies and marketed through the defence marketplace. 

Yeah. I agree... we actually deal with a large military supplier and I was on their website this morning, admittedly not weaponry but they still publicise a fair bit of info including our partnering deal..

Jankel signs partnerships with two UK SMEs, Atmos-clear and FuelActive to help increase Defence Sustainability - Jankel

We are under NDA on any talks we have but the main crux is in public domain...

I don't take an active enough interest on military weaponry to know what is and is not in the public arena.. I do however believe trying to pin a huge natural disaster on some mad weapon a bit too far...each to their own though,. 

23 hours ago, scotty12 said:
T.ME

'Take your dirty hands off of Turkey', Ankara's interior minister tells US envoy ‘I say to the...

The day before the earth quakes ^^^

I have a friend in Istanbul.

The US told all Americans to get out of Turkey 2 weeks ago.

Of course this earthquake was man made. NATO is pissed Turkey is trying to leave.

Turkey can't now. They need NATO money to recover.

????????????

Whoever told all the Americans to get out of Turkey must have forgotten to tell the thousands of American and British personnel at Incirclik air base !

Cheers.

1 hour ago, hawki said:

more balloon busting ?

The White House reports the Pentagon downed an unknown object flying in US airspace within the last hour off the Alaska coastline.

Yup! 

NEWS.SKY.COM

The incident took place just days after fighter jets shot down a suspected Chinese spy balloon...