Wheres nicepix?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At a guess I would say some of the grown men on here that have never had there collars felt in there lives or suffered any more than a speeding ticket decided they didn’t want to disclose there crimin

I can understand you Irish lads being far more suspicious of the police than us brits and also having a deep seated hatred of them, but back in the day was it the plod in a uniform stood on the street

Seems to me some folk just cant manage without a bit of drama to latch onto....Nicepix might be an utter prick in real life i dont know but he seemed alright on here to me,to judge the geezer on his f

Posted Images

Some shit coming out about the Met this week on the news,serial rapist at least 3 top coppers done or getting done for kiddy stuff, 1 topped himself, loads more to come out, loads of shit getting swept under the carpet I'll wager

3 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Mabye he's just decided to put the phone down for a few days and focus on catching some of those nice carp he has of in his part of the world. It's healthy for a person to do that every now and then

At the min mines pike, cant wait until the trout season starts again

28 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Some shit coming out about the Met this week on the news,serial rapist at least 3 top coppers done or getting done for kiddy stuff, 1 topped himself, loads more to come out, loads of shit getting swept under the carpet I'll wager

Thats mild compared to what they comitted in northern ireland, mass murder

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

At a guess I would say some of the grown men on here that have never had there collars felt in there lives or suffered any more than a speeding ticket decided they didn’t want to disclose there criminal master plans in front of a man that retired from the police over twenty years ago, moved to another country and catch’s moles, just incase he foils there plans for global domination, so in typical thl style he was driven out by the mob mentality of a few grown men that still think they are at school and that they can just shout people down to prove they are something they are not, or he’s gone on holiday ???

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

At a guess I would say some of the grown men on here that have never had there collars felt in there lives or suffered any more than a speeding ticket decided they didn’t want to disclose there criminal master plans in front of a man that retired from the police over twenty years ago, moved to another country and catch’s moles, just incase he foils there plans for global domination, so in typical thl style he was driven out by the mob mentality of a few grown men that still think they are at school and that they can just shout people down to prove they are something they are not, or he’s gone on holiday ???

Are you serious greyman?

Im not arguing with you cause i like your craic but thats is bollocks,you were doing the same to him up until recently when hes shown support for you on the big cat thread.

Have you been jabbed recently?haha

• Like 3

I don’t know the bloke from the next man but my guess is the dude can’t be arsed to get mixed up in any of the divy shit that goes on on here. to be honest I don’t blame the guy there’s more to life an such a short time to accomplish it all in

• Like 4
1 minute ago, poxon said:

I don’t know the bloke from the next man but my guess is the dude can’t be arsed to get mixed up in any of the divy shit that goes on on here. to be honest I don’t blame the guy there’s more to life an such a short time to accomplish it all in

Poxon he was an antagonist,he could fair dish it out for no reason,he did it to me many a time with his snidey comments about my faith,why you taking pity on him,he done it to a few others too.

Even up until hes disappeared he was handing it out,very sus this all is an no one on here is saying what happened?

• Like 1
  • socks locked this topic