Arrested for thought.

6 hours ago, fireman said:

There are many medical and personal reasons to abort a fetus and seeing as you don't own a womb,what the fcuk has it got to do with you except to push your warped god shit upon people?... .

Exactly.All the time you have a prick and bollocks I cant see how you can have a valid opinion on what a woman choose to do.

• Like 2

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not as simple as that. Theres a "buffer zone " around abortion clinics, to stop protesters harassing women going into the clinics. This woman has form for this, and runs some sort of anti ab

There are many medical and personal reasons to abort a fetus and seeing as you don't own a womb,what the fcuk has it got to do with you except to push your warped god shit upon people?... .

should only be available for victims of rape/abuse and on medical grounds imo ....NOT because your to lazy to put something on it or got no elastic in your draws....

Posted Images

6 hours ago, fireman said:

When have i ever mentioned God when talking about abortion?

There maybe medical reasons why a baby is aborted, if the mother is in danger of dying, but thats not the same as any other excuse is it?

Your going to come back with rape victims an i can see why, but i would then say to you, do children of rape victims not count, there are thousands if not tens of thousands of children that have been born an live into adults, are they not worthy to live should we kill them all off?

Its never the innocent childs fault,i cant see any reason to brutally murder an innocent child,or dash the embryo,but i can see you get personal with me over it, its a hard thing to discuss but im not biting to you,well get nowere in life if we cant talk rationally.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
14 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Exactly.All the time you have a prick and bollocks I cant see how you can have a valid opinion on what a woman choose to do.

Because it takes two to tango,its the mans baby too mate,its not her body,the child is a seperate entity,the womb is a vessel,babies can survive outside of it, i was twelve weeks premature,weighed a pound in weight,but here i am i survived an that was nearky forty years ago.

Edited by Francie,
3 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Because it takes two to tango,its the mans baby too mate,its not her body,the child is a seperate entity,the womb is a vessel,babies can survive outside of it, i was twelve weeks premature,weighed a pound in weight,but here i am i survived an that was nearky forty years ago.

It does but at the same time a man can just up and f**k off any time he likes as many many do.Something my girlfriend has said her mum always told her and her sisters was"If you're gunna have a kid make sure you do it for you and that you're prepared to bring it up alone because you cant rely on a man to stick around and do the right thing.I bet a lot of blokes that are anti abortin would have a different view if they had to carry it and face the chance of bringing a kid up alone for the next 18years.

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, Francie, said:

When have i ever mentioned God when talking about abortion?

There maybe medical reasons why a baby is aborted, if the mother is in danger of dying, but thats not the same as any other excuse is it?

Your going to come back with rape victims an i can see why, but i would then say to you, do children of rape victims not count, there are thousands if not tens of thousands of children that have been born an live into adults, are they not worthy to live should we kill them all off?

Its never the innocent childs fault,i cant see any reason to brutally murder an innocent child,or dash the embryo,but i can see you get personal with me over it, its a hard thing to discuss but im not biting to you,well get nowere in life if we cant talk rationally.

Rationally?, but your talking of murdering innocent children and all that guilt shit bollocks and that's you getting personal over it, i know a woman who was the result of a rape and she's had a tormented life and openly says she wishes she'd never been born but  hasn't killed herself due to the heart ache it would have brought her mother and now the heart ache it would bring to her husband who lives a equally tormented life and all they do is there best to get through each day.She's never had children and the reason is because one day they would have asked where their grandad was,i myself would have more children than i do now but it was the womans right to choose what they did with there bodies and not mine,so i can talk about it rationally without laying on any guilt because i don't like or agree with it where as you can't as you have been brought up with it being a vile thing to do so your view is a tad polluted to the reasons why it happens..

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, fireman said:

Rationally?, but your talking of murdering innocent children and all that guilt shit bollocks and that's you getting personal over it, i know a woman who was the result of a rape and she's had a tormented life and openly says she wishes she'd never been born but  hasn't killed herself due to the heart ache it would have brought her mother and now the heart ache it would bring to her husband who lives a equally tormented life and all they do is there best to get through each day.She's never had children and the reason is because one day they would have asked where their grandad was,i myself would have more children than i do now but it was the womans right to choose what they did with there bodies and not mine,so i can talk about it rationally without laying on any guilt because i don't like or agree with it where as you can't as you have been brought up with it being a vile thing to do so your view is a tad polluted to the reasons why it happens..

Im sorry to hear that,an i dont mean to put anyone down at all over it,i havent been brought up to think its vile,i had no interest in any of it until i was 27 an accepted jesus as my saviour,my sister all so had an abortion when i was 15,an she hasnt been right since,its a hard topic an i just dont think terminating an innocent child will do anygood,especialy if the mother is not in danger.

My mate told me a month ago his sister was pregnant an the doctors told her the baby only had one arm an leg an the baby was disfigured,an offered her an abortion,she said no,one month on an lo an behold the baby is not what they said an completley fine,crazy stuff

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Francie, said:

My mate told me a month ago his sister was pregnant an the doctors told her the baby only had one arm an leg an the baby was disfigured,an offered her an abortion,she said no,one month on an lo an behold the baby is not what they said an completley fine,crazy stuff

Unless your hospitals and equipment are behind the times, Francie, I can't agree with that one bit.

I went to to all the scans with my Mrs, from the first one, when she was  14 weeks pregnant, and everything was crystal clear.  Could easily see everything.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
24 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Unless your hospitals and equipment are behind the times, Francie, I can't agree with that one bit.

I went to to all the scans with my Mrs, from the first one, when she was  14 weeks pregnant, and everything was crystal clear.  Could easily see everything.

Im telling you the truth 100percent,this girl has just beat ovarian cancer,something happened an she had to go get checked,shes early in her pregnancy, i will ask my mate later when i see him.

• Like 1

I could except getting rid of a really early term pregnancy. I simply cannot agree with cutting up a foetus , with out any pain relief, at an age it could survive if born prematurely. That's evil, doesn't matter if you are male.... female.... religious or not. That's not right. I think we should be able to have an adult discussion about it though, without resorting to insults. 

Telling someone they can't have an opinion due to their gender..... didn't think that was allowed these days!?!

You can bet your life it isn't Africans, asylum seekers, Muslims.....or any other of the parasite people getting rid of babies though is it! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I could except getting rid of a really early term pregnancy. I simply cannot agree with cutting up a foetus , with out any pain relief, at an age it could survive if born prematurely. That's evil, doesn't matter if you are male.... female.... religious or not. That's not right. I think we should be able to have an adult discussion about it though, without resorting to insults. 

Telling someone they can't have an opinion due to their gender..... didn't think that was allowed these days!?!

You can bet your life it isn't Africans, asylum seekers, Muslims.....or any other of the parasite people getting rid of babies though is it! 

Over 30 years ago i took a lass to a private clinic for a termination and we were the only white folk there, the rest were of Indian appearance as it goes...

4 hours ago, Francie, said:

Im telling you the truth 100percent,this girl has just beat ovarian cancer,something happened an she had to go get checked,shes early in her pregnancy, i will ask my mate later when i see him.

Don't trouble yourself about asking your mate, Francie.  Might cause a bit of uneasiness.

I wasn't calling you a liar, it was just an observation.

The up to date scanners are incredibly clear.  Even told us his weight in grams, and how long he was, to the nearest millimetre, incredible.  ?

4 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Imo no,a pups an animal,a baby is a human,i have never hsd to cull a pup either.

A life? All of god's creatures and all that? No offence intended, just a different slant.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1