Arrested for thought.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not as simple as that. Theres a "buffer zone " around abortion clinics, to stop protesters harassing women going into the clinics. This woman has form for this, and runs some sort of anti ab

There are many medical and personal reasons to abort a fetus and seeing as you don't own a womb,what the fcuk has it got to do with you except to push your warped god shit upon people?... .

should only be available for victims of rape/abuse and on medical grounds imo ....NOT because your to lazy to put something on it or got no elastic in your draws....

Posted Images

Not as simple as that.

Theres a "buffer zone " around abortion clinics, to stop protesters harassing women going into the clinics.

This woman has form for this, and runs some sort of anti abortion group.

She thought she could protest silently within the "buffer zone" by praying.

The " rights and wrongs" of it ? I don't know.

But it must be horrific for a some woman to make the decision to abort a child, they don't need people protesting them.

Just my opinion. ?

Cheers.

• Like 15
12 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I read a bit about that but dont fully understand it . Didnt she have previous for being a nuisance outside abortian clinics and thats why they took her in 

probably  an order against  her to be near such places...

• Like 1

If you watch the video of the arrest the copper asks her if she is praying and when she says yes in my mind he arrests her. The post wasn’t about the rights or wrongs of her protest but about the fact the police can arrest you for thought. 

She wasn't arrested for praying, she was arrested for breaking a public order warning four times;

WWW.EXPRESS.CO.UK

Twitter was forced to correct a false claim made by a right-wing US commentator that an anti-abortionist was arrested for "silent praying" in Birmingham.

Cheers.

• Like 1

If we’re getting arrested for thought now I would have to hand myself in about 100 times a day for the things I want to do to the thick fuckers that walk amongst us, I’d probably get arrested again for wasting police time the country is in a sorry state ?

• Like 2
12 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Not as simple as that.

Theres a "buffer zone " around abortion clinics, to stop protesters harassing women going into the clinics.

This woman has form for this, and runs some sort of anti abortion group.

She thought she could protest silently within the "buffer zone" by praying.

The " rights and wrongs" of it ? I don't know.

But it must be horrific for a some woman to make the decision to abort a child, they don't need people protesting them.

Just my opinion. ?

Cheers.

Yes its very hard to come to terms with asking an abortionists to  brutaly murder your own child,theres no excuses these days chart, what with the amount of precautions available,no excuses at all imo mate.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Francie, said:

Yes its very hard to come to terms with asking an abortionists to  brutaly murder your own child,theres no excuses these days chart, what with the amount of precautions available,no excuses at all imo mate.

There are many medical and personal reasons to abort a fetus and seeing as you don't own a womb,what the fcuk has it got to do with you except to push your warped god shit upon people?... .

• Like 8
  • Haha 1