Merry Christmas !

27 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

I love that totally get it wouldn’t mind one myself 

I’m a bit of a geek at heart , many claim to be but I genuinely grew up reading the proper marvel comics , essential and and amazing x men for standard , I love pop culture things and all that goes with it . Theres thousands of them things , across all genres , from game of thrones , to x men , to stranger things , I would have loads if I could but I’ve got three ,

all bought by my misses for reasons . I’m glad she keeps them exclusive rather than just random day of the dead deadpool ones , I’ve got a purple reign era prince , an appetite for destruction axl rose and now Tony soprano . Theres 6 in the sopranos range , I might get them all as it is something I like . 

• Like 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A merry Xmas and happy new year to all the people on here that I've met or haven't, and happy and safe hunting ! ??????? Cheers, Charts ?  

I've been out this morning, I'll be out with the local hunt on Boxing Day, and I've got a mornings coursing planned for Wednesday..........so, yes, hunting ? Cheers.

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m a bit of a geek at heart , many claim to be but I genuinely grew up reading the proper marvel comics , essential and and amazing x men for standard , I love pop culture things and all that goes with it . Theres thousands of them things , across all genres , from game of thrones , to x men , to stranger things , I would have loads if I could but I’ve got three ,

all bought by my misses for reasons . I’m glad she keeps them exclusive rather than just random day of the dead deadpool ones , I’ve got a purple reign era prince , an appetite for destruction axl rose and now Tony soprano . Theres 6 in the sopranos range , I might get them all as it is something I like . 

I just checked them out they are very collectible as for comics I was into them myself I used to read early stuff like the Eagle Dan Dare the Mekon ect but my all out favourite still today is the The Silver Surfer it was the thought bubbles and the surfing around the universe alone it really did and still does appeal to me, have a good un ?

• Like 1
On 24/12/2022 at 15:35, TOMO said:

could be loads of things ....coffee tea sugar gluten lactose ....they are just the obvious type things.....ever thought about a keto, paleo..carnovore type diets ray....they can help with lots of health issues and ibs ray 

thanks tomo , just had that phone call from the doctor at the hospital, he wants me to try some diet  he going to send e, and  extra  acid reflux tabs , to help with the cramps. i think me self  what jukel123  said, that taking tabs for my bad back over the years as left me with  raw stomach , and acid reflux i get, goes right at my gut. i did have ulcer in 2019, got rid of it, but think it may have come back. but ive got just do as this doctor says 1st, maybe at later date they give the camera down my throat again, fookin hated having it, but might come down to that again. i had nice quite xmas just me and her in doors, my lad and his wife + 2 grand kids coming Friday, sat night  that be nice, prob me and me lad be fookin down sat, after Man-u  beat us ( wolves ) at home, but you never at home might lift the team with ton of luck and get 3 more points .!!

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...