Motorbikes

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have built prettier bikes?This last one ,modelled by a small Grandchild, emerged from the derelict remains of a 67 Bonneville and anything l could beg out of friends' scrap piles . I saw it at

A yammy TT my bro restored  and  a Ex Dutch army motor guzzi project my mate is just starting.

Here is my last bike ( and l keep fighting the urge for another one ). I just kept it legal and running ,never bothered with cosmetics . It wasn't  until l looked at the photos  later that l

Posted Images

He was, and is, mates with loads of lads.  I think he, among other things, flies Goldies on highland stock. I might get the spelling wrong but he was understudy to Jemima Parry Jones who I last watched flying at Chatsworth Show. SORRY GUYS FOR RIPPING THE BIKE THREAD. Jok.

2 minutes ago, jok said:

He was, and is, mates with loads of lads.  I think he, among other things, flies Goldies on highland stock. I might get the spelling wrong but he was understudy to Jemima Parry Jones who I last watched flying at Chatsworth Show. SORRY GUYS FOR RIPPING THE BIKE THREAD. Jok.

will talk to you about this when i see you mate. 

29 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Yeah, that was a proper enduro bike when I got it, daytime MOT, map pocket in the seat, enduro tank, it was geared a bit different as well, still didn’t stop it going everywhere on its back wheel 

Brothers had daytime MOT ect wasn't a bad bike tbh just not as fun as my drz 

Some lovely bikes here lads good thread, i didont take any pics of mine, ive had, best enduro i had was a 600 husaberg what a beast of a bike, although i always love the kawasaki kx 250 rode many of those, all started on an rm50 with 3 gears what i learned on, it was a mate that had it and he taught me on it lol, always loved suzuki bandits and had a 600cc what a let down after coming of an R1, and one of the best rake around bikes i scooted around on for a while was a 250 super dream, they were an amazing sounding engine. Good thread lads, love a rake on a bike but if need 1 for each foot these days ffs lol

• Like 1

In the day, I had a CBR 800 which was the American import of the 750. My friend had the Honda K4 and another friend had, I seem to remember, a 6 cylinder Suzuki 2 stroke. It was red black and gold. Fast as fury but what was it? Jok.

6 minutes ago, jok said:

In the day, I had a CBR 800 which was the American import of the 750. My friend had the Honda K4 and another friend had, I seem to remember, a 6 cylinder Suzuki 2 stroke. It was red black and gold. Fast as fury but what was it? Jok.

I remember the late 90s when the blades came out, they changes the game on race bikes, i loved the zx10r and id love a rip on an H2, the feeling going near top speeds of those machines is addictive

25 minutes ago, Chid said:

Brothers had daytime MOT ect wasn't a bad bike tbh just not as fun as my drz 

I had a 2003 drz400e it was a bike I could ride for hours on or off road, just wasn’t as exciting as a 2 stroke, I can’t find the picture of my cr500 bud have found my 96 cr250 and my first road bike when I went legal and done my test

D832A870-6DCB-4B68-B6AC-4E72195E481D.jpeg

DCADE074-C6AE-4DBE-8F2A-A0BC573A2D93.jpeg

• Like 5

I digress. We had a number of RM250’s when doing desert work. They were brilliant. Back in the UK I did a hospitality weekend for Kawasaki UK at Darley Dale race circuit and was asked to bring my race leathers for the final day. About 10 of us drew numbers and I got the ZX10 along with a photographer. We rode along the bypass near Sudbury prison when the geezer gave me the wring it’s neck sign. Fck me, it was amazing. At first I worried about the fact that it wasn’t mt my bike but that didn’t last long. Dean Richards smashed it to bits in the Race of Champions. Good days. Jok.