Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

5 hours ago, paulus said:

I believe the line between Covid and seasonal Flu was deliberately blurred, During both lock downs no flu deaths were reported all were recorded as Covid, As we know any death after a positive test was also called a Covid death even though it wasn't.  Heart attacks, Organ failure, even being run over with a bus, all recorded as Covid,  The obvious question is WHY!, 

This is where the conspiracy's start, Could it be that it was deliberately done to push the Vaccine that was miraculously rolled out in super record time. Why were the initial test Kits labelled as SAR`s test kits, SAR`s being Bird Flu, Why has Bird Flu become so prevalent now,  

I do remember a conversation with an Officer who was a lecturer in NBC security,  Whilst on an NBC sentry course we got talking about Biological weapon's and he said the biggest problem with using biological weapon`s was the delivery system,  Gases, Droplets, aerosols etc were all prone to evaporation by the sun or dispersion by the wind or evaporation from a blast. 

Now imagine if you could code the DNA of a virus to attack only a pre determined proportion of the population, Asian, Indian, The old or the infirm, Then imagine you could use birds as a delivery system for such a weapon, Science fiction?.

I don't think the covid reaction was that ominous. 

I think they massively overreacted and, when they (government and advisors) realised, they just ran with it rather than admitting the mistake and risk looking foolish (or costing their friends money) - it looks like a little kid fibbing in the hope that they'll be believed.

Until they're penalised for their f**k ups, their negligence will continue unchecked. They're careless. 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

FORTUNE.COM

The figure doesn’t take into account other viruses like RSV and flu, which are hitting other countries especially hard this year and may also strike China, one expert...

Was working with a woman today who was one of these OCD cleaners. She was telling me how bad she had been during covid. At least she admitted she had a problem....

....but then she said she'd just been really ill with covid for a 3rd time "thank god I'd had 4 vaccinations, imagine how ill I would of been if I hadn't"

I didn't even reply....

• Haha 2
27 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Was working with a woman today who was one of these OCD cleaners. She was telling me how bad she had been during covid. At least she admitted she had a problem....

....but then she said she'd just been really ill with covid for a 3rd time "thank god I'd had 4 vaccinations, imagine how ill I would of been if I hadn't"

I didn't even reply....

People unfortunately are this stupid. 

You could bottle poison and inject it into people and they'd thank you for it. Oh wait, that's what's happened to many people!?

14 minutes ago, VOON said:
WWW.BMJ.COM

Risk higher for patients with underlying conditions and more severe covid-19 A study from Sweden published by The BMJ today finds an increased risk of deep vein...

Voon doing some more deep research!

How does a cold virus that targets the health of those that are more vulnerable, generally those over 80years old......cause blood clotting???

You can't be serious your believing this garbage ?

Were they also vaccinated by any chance???

OFCOURSE THEY WERE!!!

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776
39 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I didn't even reply....

I've heard exactly the same myself from people I know or have worked for... words fail me?

13 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Voon doing some more deep research!

How does a cold virus that targets the health of those that are more vulnerable, generally those over 80years old......cause blood clotting???

You can't be serious your believing this garbage ?

Were they also vaccinated by any chance???

OFCOURSE THEY WERE!!!

You d'narf write some bollocks mate.

The heart, lung and blood problems manifested before the vaccination program. I'm still paying the physical price of having Covid nearly three years ago. 

I know of others in a similar situation .

The rubbish about attributing every death to Covid is another point worth disputing.

The figures were for people that had covid at the time of their death,not necessarily that they died from it.

As for dodging the vaccination ; well that's  a personal choice . 

Though an ambulance driving friend told me that the only Covid  patients she's had to  "blue light" since vaccinations became available  hadn't been vaccinated. 

No doubt l'll get shite for daring to buck the self perpetating  conspiracy theory flock mentality but my comments are based on first hand experience not what other people want me to believe.

Anyway l'll let you lot stew on what has has become another boring THL thread and not look back to it  . So you can disagree with,me and insult me as much as you like with impunity?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, comanche said:

You d'narf write some bollocks mate.

The heart, lung and blood problems manifested before the vaccination program. I'm still paying the physical price of having Covid nearly three years ago. 

I know of others in a similar situation .

The rubbish about attributing every death to Covid is another point worth disputing.

The figures were for people that had covid at the time of their death,not necessarily that they died from it.

As for dodging the vaccination ; well that's  a personal choice . 

Though an ambulance driving friend told me that the only Covid  patients she's had to  "blue light" since vaccinations became available  hadn't been vaccinated. 

No doubt l'll get shite for daring to buck the self perpetating  conspiracy theory flock mentality but my comments are based on first hand experience not what other people want me to believe.

Anyway l'll let you lot stew on what has has become another boring THL thread and not look back to it  . So you can disagree with,me and insult me as much as you like with impunity?

Another old wives, Chinese whisper story to keep the lie going, your ambulance driver friend that you don’t really know ask,s  everyone he collects what there vaccine status is and the only one dying on blue lights had a chance to tell him they were unvaccinated, there are lies and misinformation all around but these generic story’s once let loose on the public just spread without question it’s an oft used tool of those that want to control you ?????

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I honestly couldn't care who's had their jabs or not,my reason for not having them was the way at the start,in which the government tried forcing certain sectors to have it or lose your job...alarm bells were ringing for me from the start...suppose the next 5/10 yrs we will see what's what by the amount of deaths  ,from clots etc...I log on here most days half expecting to see RIP Threads for the jabbed members...suppose we will find out soon enough? it's already been touched upon...folks having 4/5 jabs and catching it multiple times...then saying they would of died without them?..do you catch TB, Polio, multiple times after your inoculations??? it's been one big farce,that just about all the population fell for...the government played a blinder?

• Like 5
1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Long covid ?

?  another thing to claim for,look at me,just like all those lay about cnuts ripping the NHS for their imaginary back pain...clapping the NHS and flying a Ukrainian flag on your wall types ?

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I honestly couldn't care who's had their jabs or not,my reason for not having them was the way at the start,in which the government tried forcing certain sectors to have it or lose your job...alarm bells were ringing for me from the start...suppose the next 5/10 yrs we will see what's what by the amount of deaths  ,from clots etc...I log on here most days half expecting to see RIP Threads for the jabbed members...suppose we will find out soon enough? it's already been touched upon...folks having 4/5 jabs and catching it multiple times...then saying they would of died without them?..do you catch TB, Polio, multiple times after your inoculations??? it's been one big farce,that just about all the population fell for...the government played a blinder?

I can see why people have the jab and I understand why people don't, what I can't get is the fckn half wits on both sides getting all hot and bothered about what others do or don't and make up or copy and paste bollocks from both sides of the arguements

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1