Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

Earth’s top virologists: “Furin cleavage site indicates C19 was engineered. Natural event unlikely.”

Moderna CEO: “C19 coming from a lab is possible, humans make mistakes.”

Pfizer Director of Research: “We are enhancing the capabilities of pathogens. Promise not to tell anyone, lol!”

Russian Military: “Western Elites are enhancing pathogens in Ukraine to circumvent US government oversight, to make money off of vaccines and retain political power.”

Biggest crime ever committed.

7EBE59F8-3576-4F2C-80D8-67E20660C4BD.png

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Francie, said:

What the actual f**k is going on there kanny,you heard it from the horses mouth everyone,they want to mutate the virus to make more vaccines caught on camera red handed,good undercover work project veritas,can yous talk your way out of this one @sandymere @VOON an to think the gov are in bed with pfizer meeting regulary, the gov can not be trusted folks,no turning back now......

T.ME

SHOCKING: Pfizer Director Physically Assaults James O'Keefe & Veritas Staff; Destroys iPad...

4 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I now must have spent best part of this winter snotted up and a chesty cough that's just come back again after getting rid of it a few weeks ago I am convinced that since having the two jabs my immune system is knacked .

I think there are a lot of contributing factors to all this mate me and my misses both never had a jab but still catching little coughs and colds regularly at the moment, I think as is everyone I speak to, only thing I have noticed and has been mentioned a few times is those that are vaxxed seem to be coping worse than the un jabbed but again could be many things those that took there vaccines were probably more likely to stay indoors and not mix so maybe lowering there own natural immunity I,m still in the watch and wait camp but strong patterns are still slow to emerge, eat well take plenty of fresh air and exercise and hopefully you,ll be right for the summer ?

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I think there are a lot of contributing factors to all this mate me and my misses both never had a jab but still catching little coughs and colds regularly at the moment, I think as is everyone I speak to, only thing I have noticed and has been mentioned a few times is those that are vaxxed seem to be coping worse than the un jabbed but again could be many things those that took there vaccines were probably more likely to stay indoors and not mix so maybe lowering there own natural immunity I,m still in the watch and wait camp but strong patterns are still slow to emerge, eat well take plenty of fresh air and exercise and hopefully you,ll be right for the summer ?

Same here mate loads little colds blocked noses sneezing ect, but nothing that’s not normal this time of the year. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I now must have spent best part of this winter snotted up and a chesty cough that's just come back again after getting rid of it a few weeks ago I am convinced that since having the two jabs my immune system is knacked .

A vid i posted last week about a peer reviewed study said excatly that,the more jabs youve had the weaker response your immune system puts out against infections an stuff,said the name of the type of immune rsponse but i cant remember it tats.

1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

All the pro vaxers have gone very quiet lately, hope they're OK. ???

And they'll get even quieter, over the next year or two, as more truth comes out.

UNLESS, the 'science' and governments  put a 'new spin' on it to appease the 'Pro vaxxers!!'

• Like 1